The online racing simulator
RackService Hosting - Support Thread
(142 posts, started )

Use this thread for communicate with our Support Staff.

-If you have any question about our services , feel free to ask it.
-If you are happy with our services , you can comment it here.
-Doubts / prices / Server info / and everything else releated with our company / services may be asked here.
-We inform you that we have Special Offers for League Servers and Team Servers.

Best Regards
The server is down ..
server name : liveforspeed.be
Quote from hanzime :The server is down ..
server name : liveforspeed.be

Automated email has been sent to your skype and private messages in lfsforum.net

Thankyou.
Any news ??
Backup Server ??
Quote from Bmxtwins :Do you see why i was so skeptical now?

They know the reasons for what the servers are down.

I didn't ragequit , so i told them all the reasons , no excuses or ignoring my customers.

Edit:
Quote from hanzime :Any news ??
Backup Server ??

Of course , as soon as i contact a friend hopefully servers will be back , sorry for the inconveniences. More info may be given via Skype if you come online.

Best Regards

damn you going to do this to the people who just signed up to you from 500 servers why make them go through that bs again?
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :damn you going to do this to the people who just signed up to you from 500 servers why make them go through that bs again?

As I know Frozen, I know he is doing everything possible to bring servers on again
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :damn you going to do this to the people who just signed up to you from 500 servers why make them go through that bs again?

Save your stupid comments , and don't bring more discussions again.
Got enough with you.

My customers know the reasons , it's not a technical fail , and wasn't my fault too.

So better don't talk about something you don't know.
Good to see that your telling people off instead of fixing your problems
If you don't know what the problem is, DON'T SPECULATE, and definitely do NOT post libelous comments towards the service.
Then why has he vanished from lfs instead of updating the community/customers about the issue. This makes him look very bad as a server provider.
I followed this .be saga for about two months now and I have to agree. Because in my opinion it's the most unluckiest person of the last two months I offered him a free 6 months voucher for a 47 slot server.

LFS activities must not go down because of lack of adequate hosting services is it?
Quote from cargame.nl :I followed this .be saga for about two months now and I have to agree. Because in my opinion it's the most unluckiest person of the last two months I offered him a free 6 months voucher for a 47 slot server.

LFS activities must not go down because of lack of adequate hosting services is it?

I agree with you to he is unlucky. And you are right LFS activities should not go down due to adequate hosting services. First it was 500servers and look no word from franky yet. Frozen then gets those customers from 500servers to sign up with him now his has went belly up. He putting them through the same stuff again. If i was his customers i would put a re-track on pay-pay ASAP.
Update

Hello , for all those speculations , i want to inform that we are buying a new root master server , which means that all our servers will be back running in the next couple of days.

This is an official notice which means this actions will become true.

Thanks to all our customers who remained in calm and belived us saying that we will bring our servers back.

Best Regards,
Important Info

All our servers are now back and running.
The Addons are currently stopped until tomorrow as we didn't got time to set them all up.
Filezilla systems and panel systems will be asap working again due to the new IP change.
Sorry for all those inconveniences , we will send you a PM soon with all the information and the days you get free refunded for the days being offline.

Again , Thanks.
at least you can provide partial service...
Quote from Mustangman759 :at least you can provide partial service...

Yes we got Master very late installed so tomorrow everything will be functional.

I could have waited until tomorrow but better now than nothing ;-)

Btw some customers dont use addons which means their services are fully functional.

Doeing my best.
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship : Updating reply....
Services Status

Services are now running.
Addons are now running.
Filezilla and rest of info has been sent to our customers PM.

Note: If you are one of our customers , and you didn't recieve any server info email / pm , please inform us.

Web Panel Status
Panel System is now back up and running.
The logins provided for the filezilla system are the same logins which you need to use if you want to acces our panel.

Link to our panel will be sent via PM as described before.

Thanks.
DownTime
Servers will be down during 10 minutes aproximately.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

~Frozen,

UPTIME:
[EDIT: Servers were down 2 minutes , Downtime ended , Servers are back up and running with their addons.
I have bought that services

THATS AMAZING!

Zero-lag, never goes down...

Good luck frozen
Quote from AlvaroPT :I have bought that services

THATS AMAZING!

Zero-lag, never goes down...

Good luck frozen

Thanks for your kind words.

Appreciate the feedback

~ Frozen,
{PRICES UPDATE}

We have updated our prices list , and here's the new ones.

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for 1.00€ /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for 1.50€ / monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for 1.99€ / monthly payment.

We are currently Sponsoring:
[CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise (47 Slots Server)
TRR Events (47 Slots Server)

Feel free to join any of those servers to see your ping on them and evaluate the quality of our services.

Note:
By ordering 3 - 6 - 9 - 12 months , a discount will be applied to the total price.
Discounts are now only applied in 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 months order packages.

Best Regards,
Never had such pleasant service at an LFS Server host before.

Whenever I got a problem with my server, I can contact the owner of this service, and very soon the problem is fixed! And also, I have no clue about imsims, this hoster, just configured 2 insims for me, and even switches them turned on or off when I ask.

Also there is a low ping, even with my bad internet connection. Haven't timed out yet!

GREAT SERVICE, I recommend this!
Frozen, do you need a forum for your hosting serive? PM me if you need one!

I host Communty Softwares forums
Hosted forums and open source software forums

(142 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG