The online racing simulator
one pack of those, me ill:

and, yes, thats where my username comes from. Its a story involving a browser game
Quote from Ni-san :WHere did you buy that audio extractor? How much did it cost?

From a swiss online store. Search for Lindy HDMI Audio Extractor on google... It works very well by the way.

So far it did cost nothing, because they forgot to send me the invoice...
But if they remember, it was 110 swiss francs... which is about 90 Euros.
Why is the swiss flag stretched in the LFSF icon!!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Why is the swiss flag stretched in the LFSF icon!!

Because the icon is rectangular, while the swiss flag is usually a perfect square.
Is that because the Swiss are all perfectly square?

Go Murray!
Quote from jibber :Because the icon is rectangular, while the swiss flag is usually a perfect square.

Hence my concern as to why it was stretched!
It's square for me :0

Edit: And it's always been that way as far as I remember
Attached images
Swissflag.jpg
It's cause vic fixed it.
not for me he didnt
Clear your cache.

The sprite sheet is probably cached.
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by -Ville-Matti-
4 kilos of this stuff. Getting back all my lost fat.

i do love those,is it the honey one?
No, not honey. Still very delicious with tea or milk.
Just bought a pack of these with peppermint taste.... good shat
After a two year long break from DSLR's, pulled the trigger on a EOS 650D + 18-135mm STM kit. Can't wait to start taking some proper photos again.

$7 for this impossible to find cable. $15 for shipping. Very very difficult to find. This was the only manufacturer I could find that makes this particular rareness.

I have like 3 of those lol. Got 'em with router, printer and god knows what else.
Quote from matijapkc :I have like 3 of those lol. Got 'em with router, printer and god knows what else.

Coiled though? Finding normal ones are easy as shit (I have like 10 of them). The coiled ones are actually impossible. I found exactly 1 supplier that makes them.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Coiled though? Finding normal ones are easy as shit (I have like 10 of them). The coiled ones are actually impossible. I found exactly 1 supplier that makes them.

Oh, I already thought you guys don't use these cables that much so it was tough to find it.
Quote from matijapkc :Oh, I already thought you guys don't use these cables that much so it was tough to find it.

No. However the A -> B are common, but a coiled one (which I need for my use case) was a damn challenge. C'est la vie. I found one and it will be LEGEN...

WAIT FOR IT...
l..DARY!

LEGENDARY!

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG