The online racing simulator
Hi guys!
Please render my skin!
Deleted
Quote from Nomuken8514 :Hi guys!
Please render my skin!

I didn't render any lfs cars for some time now so i thought i'd give it a try, hope you like it
Attached images
Nomuken8514_rf.jpg
Quote from tfk :I didn't render any lfs cars for some time now so i thought i'd give it a try, hope you like it

Very nice render.Volk rim
Thanks man!
Can someone do a background for me of this skin ?
Attached images
FZR_db_WCL-dl.jpg
Nice try, it is a little to dark for my liking, but great attempt! i would love to see what other people come up with too
Quote from mace65 :Someone mind rendering mine, a bit different to the usual
Thanks, Mason

I was fiddling with this a while back Mace, lost my dds for the stripped-out lights though, will make a new one soon.
Attached images
Mace1.jpg
i'd like to be able to render skins, how hard is it + what do you require?
Quote from Subphonic :I was fiddling with this a while back Mace, lost my dds for the stripped-out lights though, will make a new one soon.

Awesome, thanks Tim!
-
(Dano V) DELETED by Dano V
-
(chevy2nova66) DELETED by chevy2nova66
Hey, i just made a simple skin and i wondered if someone could do me a favor and render it?
Skinfile below, in attachments.

Thanks already.
Attached images
UFR_TbZ_blkwhite.jpg
Someone available to do a 3D render of my skin? I'll PM you the skin-file, as, honestly, I'd rather not post it up for public

Ive got 2 by the way. 1x XRT, 1x FZ5.
-
(seldon) DELETED by seldon
Is there stil some one that are doing Renders inne here? PM me need some reders to the new skin pack im making=)

Regards

Fundrifter
Well, I've no problems with rendering the skins for anyone, it's just that I'm not so good as others.. but since seemingly no one will, I can make it.
well my point is just a smooth render.. not mutch other=) ill pm you for the skins and info=)
Quote from Impreza09 :Well, I've no problems with rendering the skins for anyone, it's just that I'm not so good as others.. but since seemingly no one will, I can make it.

Dropping you a PM in a couple of minutes. Thanks!
Something simple, I added a untouched version and a version like you asked for.
Attached images
FXR copy.jpg
FXR.jpg
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Something simple, I added a untouched version and a version like you asked for.

Thank you for the render good job
i'm looking for this for a desktop background of my fxr skin.

would be grate if anyone could do a few different shots of my car please
Attached images
FXR_LRMazda_FX2_GenR.jpg
Nice skin! Will these renders do?
Attached images
FXR_Mazda_Render_Front.png
FXR_Mazda_Render_Rear.png
yes they are thank you

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG