iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from e2mustang :ill do that thanks !

Edit: I subscribed for that 6 month free 0$ thing so i got a 3 month free membership with 1 $ charged on my card

:d
gayness goes on. iracing service wont start for shizzle ! halp!
Quote from e2mustang :gayness goes on. iracing service wont start for shizzle ! halp!

come on skype i halp you
Eh, "calibration" is a mess. Support mouse; jk, don't support mouse buttons. So then I configurated left and right mouse buttons as shift up/down with the virtual joystick method and it worked. Except I don't see a way to turn off LMB steer-lock while on track :| Mouse scrollwheel button instead of LMB to shift up works, but is very awkward to use.. Am I also seeing right that there is no way to adjust the linearity of mouse steering (only linear sensitivity)?

But hey, it's working.
yep so i said so far its still pos game. i managed to set up mouse steering,but i cannot downshift only if i brake. dafaq is that? i baerly touch the wall steering is F-ed up.dafaq is that? if real life was like that no1 would race.. oh and whydafaq is it sputtering when i accelerate and why it wont do a donught on the grass so i can quickly get back on track?
You need to either rev match or manual clutch when you shift down. I'm using manual clutch and can shift down anytime I want. The TC on the Caddy is horrible, pick a different car.
but i can only pick 1 of the options where blip,auto clutch etc is
Quote from e2mustang :...

"Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else" – President Barack Hussein Obama, January 21st, 2013
Glacier's anniversary races were the best ones I've ever seen in simracing. Quality driving, quality stream, great fights. It was great to see so much familiar names, even battling with each other. That Evan guy was killin' it, was awesome to watch him going through the field.
completed my first race with mx5. came in 2. !
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Glacier's anniversary races were the best ones I've ever seen in simracing. Quality driving, quality stream, great fights. It was great to see so much familiar names, even battling with each other. That Evan guy was killin' it, was awesome to watch him going through the field.

I tried my best to hold them off in race 2
It was a good race to watch.

And bring on week 13. LOL 5 cars on track at Spa and Suzuka. Caddy, V8, FGT, MP4, Vette.
Quote from e2mustang :with 1 $ charged on my card

That is probably simply a validation check, to make sure your card actually exists. Once iRacing confirms that that transaction went through, it should be refunded to you.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :nice

whats your iracing name?

thx. Csaba Homonnai

Quote from dekojester :That is probably simply a validation check, to make sure your card actually exists. Once iRacing confirms that that transaction went through, it should be refunded to you.

Not that i care about that 1$ but y they need creditcard for free membership? To autocharge that 74 when it expires?
Yup.
Roland, I suggest you stay off iRacing for the upcoming week
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Roland, I suggest you stay off iRacing for the upcoming week

Well, away from official races unless you have a) practised and b) qualified decently. You can gain decent SR and iRating if you stay out of trouble by qualifying up front and staying out of trouble, or if you don't race, 30m quali sessions are useful for SR. But yeah, maybe stick to the unofficial series this week.
Quote from boothy :Well, away from official races unless you have a) practised and b) qualified decently. You can gain decent SR and iRating if you stay out of trouble by qualifying up front and staying out of trouble, or if you don't race, 30m quali sessions are useful for SR. But yeah, maybe stick to the unofficial series this week.

Do you always have to be so serious and boring with your answers?
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Do you always have to be so serious and boring with your answers?

Woah guys.

I guess being genuinely helpful with posts is considered bad form now.

I guess I'm gonna need to make every post this:

Quote from dawesdust_12 :

Don't mind Teemu, he is most likely trolling Boothy.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Roland, I suggest you stay off iRacing for the upcoming week

The only combo I could do is SRF @ Okayama. So yeah, I'll skip this week.
Quote from PMD9409 :Don't mind Teemu, he is most likely trolling Boothy.

Wat, no.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :The only combo I could do is SRF @ Okayama. So yeah, I'll skip this week.

Keep your eyes open for something called Suomijokkis in the hosted sessions during the weekdays, but keep the quote "rubbing is racing" in your head if you decide to join
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Do you always have to be so serious and boring with your answers?

He just can't help himself.
Quote from Scrabby :Don't have any problem with it. Still winning allot with the MX-5

Quote from Franky.S :the mx5 is alot of fun.

think i won some of the first races i did.

MX5 is enjoyable.
I finally won inRacingNews Challenge Season with MX5 Roadster

Great experience is 24 Heures du Fun in this 13th week.
If you can survive first laps, than its a good racing.
5 different cars on one track. I was third from 60 drivers with Cadillac on Spa (only first five car finished in one lap)
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG