The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
My mates 330d, actually looks a lot meaner covered in snow lol
Attached images
image.jpg

Mmm, Green Oval.
Here you go e2mustang. Guess it's in mm's but don't really know :P

wow 6 cm. that would scrape the ground itself,let alone hit some bumps.
thanks anyway
But dude, you could join up with the snow-plow group we have here!

New car
VW Golf Mk3 Colour Concept GTI.
Only the 8v but jeez does it go well for what it is! Bearing in mind im used to a 1.4 golf which only had 60bhp (when it was brand spanking new).
Will try and get better photos once i've cleaned her, this was just a stop and take a quick photo to put on fb.
Nice!

Test fitted my summer wheels on the winter ride.

change that fender..
Why would i, it's a cheap winter ride.
Gorgeous!

Is that a proper single wiper conversion? i,e bonrath/storm conversion kit? Or is it just the ghetto "one wiper blade removed and put the other one half way up" jobby?
FWD for winter ride? uMad.
Quote from Migz :Gorgeous!

Is that a proper single wiper conversion? i,e bonrath/storm conversion kit? Or is it just the ghetto "one wiper blade removed and put the other one half way up" jobby?

It's the second... for seeing how it looked hehe

Think i will bolt the other one back on, as it is pretty annoying for the passenger.

Car actually looks pretty half decent in the pic, but in real life it's not.

You got any plans for your mk3?
Oh haha, i did the same to my last Golf aswell just to see what it looked like, i quite like the look so been on the lookout for a decent bonrath single wiper kit.

I'm not actually too sure on what i'm doing just yet.
First things first is to get the few problems with it sorted and get it serviced, main problem on my mind is getting the heated seats to work and the central locking to stop locking randomly.

But once thats all sorted i've got a full jetex exhaust system to go on, panel filter for the air filter and dremel out the inside of the airbox to smooth out the airflow, get some coilovers for it but not gonna drop it quite as much as you do haha, we've got s**t load of speed bumps here so it'd just be a nuisance.

Besides that nothings set in stone just yet, concentrating on making sure shes running as best she can before i start doing anything to her.

But planning on going for as OEM a look as possible, subtle little modifications that don't stick out too much.
Quote from G!NhO :Why would i, it's a cheap winter ride.

Wait, so you're saying you put your golden rims on your winter beater?

If so; you're ****ing retarded.
@Migz oke sounds good, mine isn't that low tbh. i can take every speedbump straight without scraping. Yeah well only the front lip...

Quote from Dennis93 :Wait, so you're saying you put your golden rims on your winter beater?

If so; you're ****ing retarded.

It was a test fit, just to see how it looked... Took them off after i made the pic, the wheels will offcourse go under the other Jetta in the summer.
Good

btw needz moar luwssz
Quote from Töki (HUN) :FWD for winter ride? uMad.

hi mad:rolleyes:

Try rwd once in the winter, and you will never go back to fwd.
I'm in some german tuning magazine. Maximum Tuner

Belgian Task Force haha! Weekend of Win.
Update on the stable:

Plus the Alken D2 will get pics tonight
lol @ the shoebox
I thought it was a toaster.
Quote from Blade3562 :Update on the stable:

Plus the Alken D2 will get pics tonight

Damn dude, that is one nice collection of cars, besides that yellow one.
I love the changed frontends of some european mass produces cars that were sold in the states.
Also, what's that silver coupe in the background? Looks like a Type 14 Ghia but where are the B-pillars and is that windscreen missing too?
The Toaster was #88 of 2500, and just sold. Lady should be here any day to pick it up, only 30,000 miles never in rain or winter. Was actually one of my favorites, and I'd love to keep it but we want a 4 door Jeep so the '92 YJ and the xB had to go.

The silver car in the back is a March of 1956 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, motor is built with a Judson supercharger, and we located a Webasto sunroof. Will be restored finally after the Alken D2 (1 of 4 known to exist)

The Lago Blu(LE5B) Rabbit is my favorite one, has 8,600 OG miles, and my favorite color. It will be getting H&R Ultra Lows and some 15" or 16" Cups this summer! L model with no other options! (L included cloth seats and trim rings)

The MINI is my fast car/daily. 2002 S With 134,000miles we are to original owners. Has every option that came from the factory in '02 including the rare nav system.
Quote from Blade3562 :

The Lago Blu(LE5B) Rabbit is my favorite one, has 8,600 OG miles, and my favorite color. It will be getting H&R Ultra Lows and some 15" or 16" Cups this summer! L model with no other options! (L included cloth seats and trim rings)

Oh nice, 14" of 15" would be better, 16 is too big for a Mk1!

Lovely rabbit!
Looking at ur ingame name how u dont have any real bmw-s? i dont consider minins bmw
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG