The online racing simulator
How would a girl find it on a simracing forum, I have no idea. So it means you didnt have sex with her. Fair enough
just paranoid as shit :c
Quote from RevengeR :How would a girl find it on a simracing forum, I have no idea. So it means you didnt have sex with her. Fair enough

You don't know if thats his normal RL nickname. Google "Myffe girlfriend", for me the third result is this page The net won't forget

Quote :1. stop talking to my friends of the opposite sex and talk to my bros instead.
2. cut contact with any random rave girl that i know
3. and not bitch about her via text message.

quite paranoid/controlling. Sounds like the type of girl thats so insecure about herself, that she sees absolutly every other female superior and thus better for you than herself.

it is not something big that shes asking... other than her i talked to 2 other girls.. one of them is a good friend, and the other one is a random rave girl. rave girl = i dont give a shit so i deleted her. good friend... well.. i'll just delete my messages when i go see my gf and thats it.

as you said, she probably feels that my friend is a threat because she is a lifeguard.. but she doesnt know that shes kinda ugly so idk what shes goin on about... but if that is what she wants, well i'll do it.

no. i am not dominated. i just assume my responsibility and that I ****ed up. i can only blame myself and only I can fix it. so may aswell do as she says so at least shes not paranoid because of that.
Quote from el pibe :

it is not something big that shes asking... other than her i talked to 2 other girls.. one of them is a good friend, and the other one is a random rave girl. rave girl = i dont give a shit so i deleted her. good friend... well.. i'll just delete my messages when i go see my gf and thats it.

as you said, she probably feels that my friend is a threat because she is a lifeguard.. but she doesnt know that shes kinda ugly so idk what shes goin on about... but if that is what she wants, well i'll do it.

no. i am not dominated. i just assume my responsibility and that I ****ed up. i can only blame myself and only I can fix it. so may aswell do as she says so at least shes not paranoid because of that.

Random. Rave. Girl. That's like rhyming slang for Free Sex Anytime. Why are you deleting her?!?!?!!
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Random. Rave. Girl. That's like rhyming slang for Free Sex Anytime. Why are you deleting her?!?!?!!

because i can?
Quote from el pibe :because i can?

Of course you can, but that's why we're here, to help you do the right thing. No use flogging a dead horse, so you might as well flog someone else instead.

When you inevitably breakup with your current girlfriend (or, more likely, the other way round), you'll want a Random Rave Girl to help you drown your sorrow and bounce back. These girls are like the Columbus hockey team, always nice to get your morale back up after a disheartening loss.

The way you're going, you'll end up with no GF nor a booty call. :nol2:
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Of course you can, but that's why we're here, to help you do the right thing. No use flogging a dead horse, so you might as well flog someone else instead.

When you inevitably breakup with your current girlfriend (or, more likely, the other way round), you'll want a Random Rave Girl to help you drown your sorrow and bounce back. These girls are like the Columbus hockey team, always nice to get your morale back up after a disheartening loss.

The way you're going, you'll end up with no GF nor a booty call. :nol2:

Please, for the love of god, LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

Keep in contact with rave girl, she WILL come in handy, i would know.
Rave girls generally make AWESOME rebound sex.
Quote from Klutch :Please, for the love of god, LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

Good thing Klutch posted this. We almost thought for a second he got smart regarding relationships.

Thank you for restoring us back to reality.
I got slapped in the face by the friendzone today, but I can't say I didn't deserve it.

Quote from Klutch :Please, for the love of god, LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

Just when i thought that this thread was about to get serious..... a wild Klutch walks through the door.

I dont want a rave girl, neither rebound sex or bootycalls. my gf is all i need, and to get her i need to solve this shit up so yeah... lfsf helps as usual lol.

Quote from Rappa Z :I got slapped in the face by the friendzone today, but I can't say I didn't deserve it.

this is for you ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhF9U98flY

whenever I see those "friendzonish" pics I can't understand why none of the guys making friendzone puns answer in a sort of "well, don't you think he may fell in love with you?" way.
While true, the female logic can sometimes still be impossible to understand in certain "friendzone" situations.
Quote from el pibe :Just when i thought that this thread was about to get serious..... a wild Klutch walks through the door.

I dont want a rave girl, neither rebound sex or bootycalls. my gf is all i need, and to get her i need to solve this shit up so yeah... lfsf helps as usual lol.

We're just trying to help.

When she continues to go through your phone like a clingy needy 13yo, then proceeds to dump you for mis-reading a text or something, and you have no awesome slut for rebound sex, i hope you think of this thread.
Well a relationship is about trust and honestnes between two people,
if you do not trust eachothers something fundemental is wrong with the
relationship. But it is not lost yet, try to talk about it and try to understand
what the other person is thinking and feeling.

Turn the situatiob around, how would you feel if you belived your big love
is cheating on you?
Quote from The Very End :1) try to talk about it and try to understand
what the other person is thinking and feeling.

2)Turn the situatiob around, how would you feel if you belived your big love
is cheating on you?

1) im doing that, for the moment im in my finals, so is she, we decided to keep it quiet untill the end of the exams (next monday).. lets see how it turns out.

2)i would bitch slap the bitch on the spot, then i would find with who it was and then i would cut the othet dude's dick.

@klutch that wont happen.
Well, then you see - if you would react like that, her way of demanding to read those sms'es is not so extreme is it?
But my point is not to be a smartass here, there are no easy sollutions. I think he way you chosed to step back a little while and talk about it is a good way to do it. When he time comes you should say sorrry for he diry talk with the other girl and say that it will not repeat. At same time explain that your phone is your phone and she have to trust you and give you room. Sacrifices in boh ends are needed.

Edit: sorry for the bad grammar and typos, sitting on a mobile phone.
Quote from el pibe :
2)i would bitch slap the bitch on the spot, then i would find with who it was and then i would cut the othet dude's dick.

You would hit a girl because she cheated on you?
Does that make you feel better about yourself, hitting a girl? lol

you are nowhere near mature enough for an actual relationship, you have the mentality of a child.. but it sounds like you're both suited to each other.
Quote from Klutch :you are nowhere near mature enough for an actual relationship, you have the mentality of a child.. but it sounds like you're both suited to each other.

replace the word relationship with the word car and notice the irony
im not mature enough to drive because i act like a ****wit around no one else, and only when i can injure myself?

yeah, righto

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG