The online racing simulator
Leave your cellphone in your pocket next time
or put a pass code on it.
I've learned from my mistakes in this avenue. Bitching over texts is bad.
Me- blablablabla
Other girl-blablabla

done texting
option/messeges/delete messeges/delete all

[yes]

done.
Quote from Scrabby :Leave your cellphone in your pocket next time

Or just don't consider cheating on the one he "Doesn't want to lose" :clapclap:
Quote from Seb66 :Or just don't consider cheating on the one you "Don't want to lose" :clapclap:

that is kinda hard to do when you are piss drunk at a rave... i didnt mean to.. thankfully nothing happend. but it does not remove the fact that shes mad. real mad.
Oh man, you're in deep shit!
Have the situation gone to the better or is there still an issue?
difficult to keep that from happenning...a co worker im into knows im on the market almost read a text that said "lets bang" to a good friend (a joke but she wouldnt know that...). its bad when you have to rip it out of her hand...

i like to keep record of conversations just so i can go back if i need to. comes in handy.
Quote from el pibe :She even gives me a bj because i was right.

This made my week.

Quote : and then when i am about to leave, she takes my cellphone and looks at my messages.

But this drives me to ****ing fury. Maybe my standards are too high but if your significant other feels the need to search your phone then I think there's a serious issue somewhere in the relationship.
Quote from Rappa Z :But this drives me to ****ing fury. Maybe my standards are too high but if your significant other feels the need to search your phone then I think there's a serious issue somewhere in the relationship.

If you have something to hide in your phone, then there's a serious issue somewhere in the relationship.
If you're in a serious relationship with your phone, there's a serious issue.
This is 2013. People use their phone to religiously check Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc, so there are lots of relationships with serious issues just because of that.
I feel worse for the people who religiously check Google+. It must be rough using a social network that 20 people actually use.
I just checked my phone to see the app is automatically installed on it (Droid). I've had this phone for nearly 2 years and haven't even noticed. Google+ was a flop for sure.

At least if you have a relationship with someone who uses Google+, their time won't be taken up too much with their 3 friends that also have an account.
well.. things are doing better.... but i do have a set of conditions.

to regain her confidence, i have to

1. stop talking to my friends of the opposite sex and talk to my bros instead.
2. cut contact with any random rave girl that i know
3. and not bitch about her via text message.
4. not showoff my achievements (like that bj thing)

tbh it is not that much. i was planning to do so exept #1. i can have a bro that is a girl. she just jelly that i have a lifeguard lady as a '' bro ''.

and about the cellphone.... i never put a password on my iphone untill 2-3 weeks ago, when i got pissed that she always kept changing her code so i couldnt use her phone. so in response i did that to her, i would only put a code wuen i am with her..... it worked. last night
idk why i took it off
and yeah. i have nothing to hide on it thats why there is no code on it.

so yeah.
well in my personal case, if you have anything at all to really hide on facebook/tumblr/instagram/twitter etc, you are probably using the internet wrong. those are NOT secure places to keep stuff you dont want anyone seeing. phone conversations are one thing, but that brings me to the next point.

when i was in a relationship, i had no intentions in cheating. none. if you want to cheat at all, break up because that means your not happy, or you want something to change. fact.
i do infact (And did when i had a gf also) have a friend who was a girl where we would always joke about how were gonna bang, and we were extra close etc. we never hid the 'gonna bang' jokes, even around the gf at the time, because why act differently when she was around, as long as there was trust. when i was dating her, aside from that friend, i wouldnt do anything questionable on my phone because i knew things never looked how they appeared. she would grab my phone, and i wouldnt panic at all. i wanted to start flirting with people openly, so i broke up with her. i wanted something to change and i took the initiative instead of convincing myself.

i ALSO want to mention that even piss drunk i dont believe i would cheat. i have that mindset pretty hammered into my skull, and have been drunk with a girlfriend without her being there. i kept tame.

this post ended up being quite useless.

EDIT: after the proofread i remembered where i was going with this.

so now that im single, im ALLOWED to flirt with girls, i do so wherever i see fit whether its text/facebook/shapchat/in person etc. nobody grabs at my phone. yeah...
Quote from el pibe :i ****ed up bigtime.

yesterday we fought all day long, then i go to her place and everything is perfect, we say sorry to eachother and bla bla bla. she even gives me a bj because i was right. and then when i am about to leave, she takes my cellphone and looks at my messages and sees that i was bitching about her being a bitch during the day. that pissed her off, so she searched deeper and she learnt that i almost cheated on her about a month ago (nothing happened though), yet she was furious and told me to gtfo, that she will think about what she'll do with me.

i know. the onlyone i can blame is myself, i am aware of that.

i cant lose her.

not an other one.

going through your text msg's? clearly doesn't trust you, no point having a relationship if theres no trust.

also, everyone needs to talk and vent, you can guarentee she's bitched about you to her girlfriends plenty of times.

And almost cheating is not cheating, you didn't cheat, she should be thankful.

She sounds like a cow.

Moo.
Quote from el pibe :well.. things are doing better.... but i do have a set of conditions.

to regain her confidence, i have to

1. stop talking to my friends of the opposite sex and talk to my bros instead.
2. cut contact with any random rave girl that i know
3. and not bitch about her via text message.

what a manipulating, controlling, selfish cow.

why the hell would you want anyone like that?

Also, she goes through your phone but wont let you go through hers? Double standards or what.
I honestly cannot understand why anyone would tolerate that bullshit.
Klutch I think you should stop before you start making some sense. We are quite used to you not. For example.
I can be quite intelligent and insightful, If i choose to be.

But i don't.
Hmm is it awkward to post a pic if she left about a year ago
Quote from Myffe :Hmm is it awkward to post a pic if she left about a year ago

It's ok if you had sex with her, simple as that.
Hmm nah, would be unfair and awkward if she would find it

Move along people
Pussy.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG