The online racing simulator
LFS Top 50 Drivers/Riders
(5 posts, started )
like most of my stuff, it's shamelessly nicked from other forums...so why buck a trend I thought, lets see if this will work

The Idea

In an attempt to find the forums top 50 Drivers/Riders, I look to get a list of 20 drivers from other users on this forum, I then take those list to combine it into one super big list . With this information I look to post 4 Entries from number 50 to 10 each day, then when I come to the top 10, I'll post 1 per day with a small write up for each entry.

The Rules
  • Send me (via PM) your top 20 although anything between 10-20 is fine by me.
  • I'm limiting this to wheeled motorsport racers. It can be any discipline, be it Rally, F1, NASCAR, Superbikes, Moto GP or Road Racing, as long as it got wheels and races then it's a go. (this means no Powerboat, Hovercraft or plane racing, lets keep it to 2 or 4 wheels)
  • If you want to add reason for your selection then please do so. It will help me when I come to the point where I start doing write ups.
  • Top Driver/Rider gets 20 points, second get 19 all the way to the 20th who will be awarded a single point. In the case that you have sent me less than 20 nominees, then the point system does not change (for example, if you put in 11 Driver/Riders, then the 11th nominee still gets 10 points)
  • Top 50 is sorted by most points, in terms of a tie then the tie breaker is by number of votes for driver/rider....if still level at that time then I have desecration on what order I place them (although I will indicate the ties if/when then come across on the countdown.
  • Please title you PM accordingly and number you lists. Any list received that's not numbered will be void and not included in the list. (I will try and resend it back asking for it too be numbered, but there will be a higher chance of receiving sarcastic comments so you have been warned!!!)
  • Closing date will be the 26th of January at 23:59 GMT.....Anything after will not be included.
  • No tactical voting please. Don't vote for someone because you think everyone else will vote for them, I want your list.
  • Doesn't matter on the reasons, whether you are going for the “best” or “Favourite” route, just go with what you want
So hopefully that’s clear to all, get thinking and sending in that list. Hopefully as many people will take part and help create a diverse top 50.
michael schumacher x 50
Why not lfs's top 50.. making it relievant
BUMP

Only had a couple of votes so this may not work, but still willing to take some votes
If the developement will continue in this way, in the near future the total lfs players number will be 50. not the top.....))

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG