The online racing simulator
Not sure.

Nordschleife is an immense track with many corners, height differences and other highly complicated stuff (like 12 different road surfaces) to get it realistic. Can take over 56 years with the current content development speed before that starts to happen.

This request however is just a bigger car park or 8 lane strip... Shouldn't be that complicated to make a bigger 'world' without the requirement of much details. About 2.5 years from now.
Quote from Bose321 :Your point being?

Sure it can be done, but it will not be done.

My point is that... Erhm...

Another deal with VW, maybe?
Even if we have to wait 5 years like for Scirrocco/Rockingham

Dreaming is never bad
I agree... a 2-3 KM long drag lane or a track with 2-3 km long straight would be very useful. +1 for the idea
Quote from Abo_Da7m :Hi guys

I have one wish on lfs s2 and really i hope to do it .

I hope that the designers streets you have make one street for Saudi drifting as you see many people now do Saudi drifting on lfs s2 and we don't have any good street for do this sport we need long street for we can go 240 km with car and vast for we can do we drifting .

Same Autocross 8 lane drag its good street for us but its very short we can just make 160km i hope to make this street more long for we can make 220 or 240km .

I am waiting for answer and thanks for every things.

And sorry for bad English .

=1 pls k thnx bauin
Wouldn't be bad at all
The amount of Arabians in this topic

ontopic: Personally I have no need for a long straight but if many people want it then why not.
I would love having a long straight to play with aswell.
So many people want this and like my idea i hope to make it soon on new update
Qwat Unlim 500 :dogrun:
Asterfellarh! +1 for this! At least 3-5km is enough, 160km will cause computer faint
In 4x4 Evo or something, when you reach the edge of the world you get teleported to the other side without losing speed. How about that?
I still think the best way to go would be a track with some very long straights that you could do laps on, like a country highway track with slight elavations and very light sweeping corners with some nice big stretches on it, and at each end have a forced freeway exit and a few tight street turns back onto the freeway for another lap.

Total legnth of about 10km.
AVUS anyone?

Technically, there won't be need a license for the track, since it doesn't exists anymore and its just a highway linked by a hairpin and a banked corner (not obligatory since it was only constructed ~10 years after the first race)...

It would be great for racing, the arabian could do drifting, and anyone who wants to test the cars top speed would have a long track to test...
Quote from Abo_Da7m :Hi guys

I have one wish on lfs s2 and really i hope to do it .

I hope that the designers streets you have make one street for Saudi drifting as you see many people now do Saudi drifting on lfs s2 and we don't have any good street for do this sport we need long street for we can go 240 km with car and vast for we can do we drifting .

Same Autocross 8 lane drag its good street for us but its very short we can just make 160km i hope to make this street more long for we can make 220 or 240km .

I am waiting for answer and thanks for every things.

And sorry for bad English .

yes scawen plz do it
Arab 500 races. Seems legit.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG