The online racing simulator
Quote from Matrixi :Dishonored, great game.

Yeah I enjoyed Dishonored. It was a bit too easy and the plot was pathetic but the gameplay in general was well thought out.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah I enjoyed Dishonored. It was a bit too easy and the plot was pathetic but the gameplay in general was well thought out.

I haven't gotten around to playing it. It's sitting in my Steam game-list.. haven't bothered to install. Christmas was supposed to be my "clear game backlog"..but I managed to increase that back log by having people give me more games...

and Spec Ops: The Line. $7.50 on steam right now. Can't refuse considering it's like $30 normally and is apparently one of the best shooters of 2012.
Quote from Omar1 :no thanks paint deteriated the quality of the pictures :/

Well, both the first (of the lenses) and the last (TV) looks kinda 2001 webcam-ish to me at least

Power supply for my PS3
Just bought a new G27.

Now it seems I got to learn to drive all over again.
I bought G25 after ~5 years of using MOMO. Now I have used G25 for some time, no improvement on speed wise at all. I think I just suck at driving.
Yeah a wheel won't make you faster, sadly. I had the same experience, although I never got a Gxx.
Quote from Ni-san :Well, both the first (of the lenses) and the last (TV) looks kinda 2001 webcam-ish to me at least

trust me is was paint, here's some unedited ones
Attached images
2013-01-06 14.46.54.jpg
2013-01-08 13.45.22.jpg
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah a wheel won't make you faster, sadly. I had the same experience, although I never got a Gxx.

I'm a perfect example. 10 years of sim racing and I am still slower than Kev.

obatzda mit brezl
njaminjami
just one
Why? Trying to lose weight, trying to gain weight, candy, or other reasons for buying that?

Edit: Ooohh, you just bough one -..-
Quote from The Very End :Why? Trying to lose weight, trying to gain weight, candy, or other reasons for buying that?

Edit: Ooohh, you just bough one -..-

post workout protein

Sweet Protection Trooper Half-cut M/L
Quote from Omar1 :post workout protein

Ah ok
Not much protein in them, rather do a shake, but better than nothing
And I admit I eat them often too, protein bars are yummi
Quote from The Very End :Ah ok
Not much protein in them, rather do a shake, but better than nothing
And I admit I eat them often too, protein bars are yummi

cant afford shakes atm
get a bag of powder at a bulk store (not sure the ones there, but BJ's, costco, sam's club etc) for around $45-50 for a HUGE bag. each session, use one packed scoop, and around 3/4 of another scoop ontop of that in a blender. add around a cup of milk, peanut butter, FROZEN banana, and blend it up. its very thick and very delicious. use alot of peanut butter, use a little more than one banana per. if its not that thick, add more banana or peanut butter, or use less milk.
nevermind, i got these last night for £16.99 (strawberry flavor)

just picked it up. Wayteq X850 GPS

About time to upgrade my dinosaur. Next time it will be a new mb, cpu, ram and ssd.

and

(headphone extension cable)

And in my dreams i bought this...

If only i knew they would release this... i would have waited a little and bought it instead of the minitaur...
WHere did you buy that audio extractor? How much did it cost?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG