The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
Best of luck in the upcoming events everyone. Been keeping a close eye on the progress

You've made the front page
http://www.polepositiondriver.com/

Feel free to like our page on the right if you like It would help us grow.
awesome, good luck with PPD
gl in 24h race

New Website

Today Last Lap Motorsports is proud to announce a complete revision of its website.

We have moved the website from tibone's space in Brazil to space owned by Ray in the USA. The website is much faster than the old one. However the most important thing is that the website looks killer. Ray designed the banner and background art based off of our skin. The render was done by Gerben Bol, and all of the coding and other hard work was also done by Gerben.

Last Lap Motorsports is proud to announce Gerben's application, Fanaleds as another sponsor in thanks for his help with the website. And of course you can check out the website yourself at http://lastlapmotorsports.com
Wow thats awesome news. The new web site looks killer for sure.

Gerben is a top bloke, i've spoken to him on a few occasions now and he has been most helpful. He is very knowledgable and a top bloke.
I like the render too. Imagine if S2 looked that good, maybe S3? haha
Gerben did all the hardwork. Hes a good driver too, really came around to racing quick. I must say that the background was all done by me but Gerben literally re did all the lines because mine were jagged. Looks awesome.
Oh god I look so terrible when you can see only my face. Zoom it out a little!
Nice website LLM
Thanks for the kind words from everyone.
Looking good!

Most Improved Team of the Year, New Trial Members

Last Lap Motorsports was nominated to be voted for as the most improved team of the year for the community awards. The community decided that this in fact was the case, and we claimed 58 votes to Genuine Racing's 43 votes. This is a good milestone for our team to achieve, we had never really been considered a good team. However, we are becoming more competitive now and just need to worry about eliminating our mistakes. Building off of our GT1 WS class victory at Westhill, we feel that future looks bright for us, especially with our young talent.

Last Lap Motorsports welcomes 3 new trial members to our team.

The first is Brandon "NtrlBrnRacer" Hall. The American has recently rediscovered LFS and looks to get back into the scene. He was a former team member of racingFanatics and with his positive attitude he should be on the track soon.

Dustin Lundqvist, whose username is the same as his surname, hails from Germany. Dustin has been in LFS for less than a month, but had managed to draw attention to the team from his clean driving with the LX4 (and other cars) on Cargame. Dustin was scheduled to participate in the last GT3 race in the Revolutionary Racing car, his first team event, but had a family matter to attend to.

Finally, we have Mark "shaggymark" Berends who comes from the Netherlands. Mark has been a long time friend of Remco, and finally we agreed to give him a chance in the team and to prove that he has the right attitude for us. Mark raced with Remco in the last GT3 race, managing a good pace and thus is being allowed on a trial membership. Look for Mark in the GT1 race as well.
To add on to the above post:

Two finnish joined LLM from rForce.

One of them is Timo”stig209” Stadius. He is not full LLM-driver yet. He will partipate GT3 with rForce. Hopefully he can partipate GT1WS with FXR. Now Timo has change improve himself with LLM. Timo will give us much in the future.

Another finn is Taneli ”tanee” Pasanen. Homever it seems that he will join LLM. He is 22-years old. He have experience from GT1WS with rForce. And will drive with us in the future.

Credit to Tuomo Jussila for the information.
24 hours at kyoto? Shortest race I would classify as endurance is 3 hours
Go home, u are drunk..
There were many 24hours races in LFS. LLM was racing in some of them too

New Trial Member, Solid Results in GT3, and More!

Last Lap Motorsports is happy to welcome a new trial member in Povilas "ARTlight" Puidokas. Yes that's right another Lithuanian! Povilas caught our eye at the beginning of the GT1 World Series while practicing for the first round at Blackwood GP. Povilas had decided that a team was something he was not interested in at that moment. However he contacted us a few days ago and we realize that he very well could be a positive impact for our team. Look forward to seeing him drive on his favorite FZR in the future.

In GT3 Touring Car Cup the team had a decently successful round. Both our #31 XRR and #18 FXR started from the pitlane while the #15 FZR started mid way through the grid. Mariusz ended his two stints in 8th place before handing it off to Dustin Lundqvist who had controller issues which dropped the team down many positions. Cem Dalda piloted his FXR alongside Marian Todorov and ended up finish in about 5th position (official results have not yet been determined). The #31 XRR was piloted by Ray Kingsbury in the first hour, with an unfortunate accidental damage repair which cost the car 40 seconds. Luckily Remco Majoor drove the wheels off of the car and gained many positions, salvaging a pretty good finish. The #45 FXR was piloted by William Fernandes and Matt Kingsbury and after an eventful race day the pair did not finish as they had hoped. THe #02 XRR and #00 FXR did not start the race due to driver issues. The #00 was scheduled to start but unfortunately Brandon Hall was involved in a motor vehicle accident. We wish him a speedy recovery. Since the end of this race Dustin Lundqvist has decided to move on from the team and we wish him luck, though we did not get to know his ability very well.

On another note, we have a new team video. It was made by Zenkiukas but was not finished. But nevertheless we hope you will enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA0Bu3Zirl0

Thanks,
Last Lap Motorsports
Another Lithuanian? Good. Very good. We will take over the team soon, k?

Anyway, congrats to Povilas and too bad Erikas (Zenkiukas) couldn't finish his work.
Anotha lithuanianananaaanan
grazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote from MousemanLV :Anotha lithuanianananaaanan
grazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It's ž. Gražu(-uuuu...). If you meant gražu ofc.
Quote from Sobis :It's ž. Gražu(-uuuu...). If you meant gražu ofc.

he ment grazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I am announching that I am leaving the team. After I withdrew from the 12 hour round, they said things I didn't find appropiate to say to a driver. i am doing no more comments on this.

I have learned a lot from this team. I am very thankfull for that. I wish them the best luck in the feature.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :I am announching that I am leaving the team. After I withdrew from the 12 hour round, they said things I didn't find appropiate to say to a driver. i am doing no more comments on this.

I have learned a lot from this team. I am very thankfull for that. I wish them the best luck in the feature.

GL to the future

New Trial Members

The first trial member on our team is Niko "Highroad" Demec. Niko is a former Epic Racing, Gentles on Circuit, and Sex Tourism Organizers team members. We spotted Niko when driving on the cargame.nl s2 server and when his name popped up in the Free Drivers List we were quick to shoot him a message. Niko hails from Slovenia and drives with a Logitech MOMO, though is looking to purchase a G25.

Second is Elanas Avgulis of Lithuania. Elanas comes from the LFS Lithuanian Community and was spotted by Karolis as a viable candidate for league racing. A big welcome to Elanas as he takes his first steps into the LFS S2 world and we hope that he will be around for a long time.

Last but certainly not least is Mateusz "Berni01" Bernat. Berni is the third Polish driver to join the team and with his fast FZ2 pace he could very well be the perfect partner for Mariusz and Pawel. Berni was also spotted on cargame.nl s2 and has never dabbled in team or league activities before.

A huge welcome to all three while we wave good bye and good luck to three of our Dutch drivers. Thanks for your hard work and dedication over the past year.

Thanks,
LLM
rip goc :sadbanana
Good luck to Niko though!
Good luck Niko :banana:

rip genitals on circuit

Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG