The online racing simulator
T7R 2nd Birthday And Major Change
(30 posts, started )

31st July 2004 Triple 7 Racing was formed. Since then our car liveries have progressed with Gopher04 taking the helm. We have changed colours and also removed the "non" sponsorship logos.

Our latest Liveries won us the "Best looking Team" award, but 2 years now in the running, we have decided to make some changes not only to the liveries, but to our complete online presence.

Please come and take a look at our new fantastic Website:

So what has changed in detail?

Gone is the .co.uk domain.
We are now based out of our new domain of www.triple7racing.NET. We feel this represents the international status of our drivers better than the .co.uk domain did.

VTX has completely remade our whole website.
Not only the appearance has changed, but also the platform, to prevent the security issues, we had experienced at the old site, where we was hacked several times. But there are also several new features. There is now a public Shout box, a new forum and lots of other nice's to look through. There is an interactive map done by Bismarck, which clearly shows where all our drivers are from, and some information about them all.

Regarding the car liveries.
Well these maybe small changes, but very significant. Gopher04 has worked very very hard to get these liveries ready in time for the new site. All the cars are now personalised ( yes thats over 300 skins ) redone. We have also added VTX's company logo ( Bnext IT Solutions ) to our cars. We have stayed with the internal Promotion for our drivers companys. Various logo's been removed and added, as well as the T7R logo on the front being re-done. These are all in HighQuality for us, and LowerQuality for LFSWorld. HighQuality ones will be made available to you, so you can see us in all our glory.

We would like to thank everybody, especially VTX and Bismarck for the hard work put into the site. Tristan and Danowat for the renders, Gopher04 for the new car liveries, D34N0 for the improved Setup Station and everyone else, who was involved getting this up and running.
We also want to thank Lippy for providing our former web representation. It was the platform, where our team was born and grew up. And last not least we also thank BBO and Three Jump having made the nice articles, news and interviews, that filled the site with interesting content.

We hope you enjoy our new site, and see you on the Tarmac.

The Triple7Racing Team
#2 - ORION
Nice stuff, very good work :up:
And you really made all those 300 skins? Omg... we here at ZT stopped that with S2 because it's insane...
However, Im wondering how someone can get 6.28 seconds in this game:
http://www.speedyrelief.com/
I tried like 10 times now until I even finished - 11 seconds :S
Quote from ORION :Nice stuff, very good work :up:
And you really made all those 300 skins? Omg... we here at ZT stopped that with S2 because it's insane...
However, Im wondering how someone can get 6.28 seconds in this game:
http://www.speedyrelief.com/
I tried like 10 times now until I even finished - 11 seconds :S

Thanks Orion. Yep, 19x19=361 skins. Gopher04 stated, thats your lot until S3 don't blame him either. 6.28 secs, god knows
361 skins wow!

is that 1 per member??!?!

grats on your 2 year birthday fellas! best team in LFS!!
Yep your right Orion, 300+ skins is insane, and yes it will be the last time for this, i hoping that the Devs will use a suggestion i put forward to them that will resolve this problem, we will all beable to have individual skins, but only have to skin 19 cars..lets hope..
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Happy Birthday T37

Awsome work with the website and the skins :up: Keep it coming
Happy Birthday Guys.

Love the revamp!
Very shexi indeed.

Happy birthday
#9 - joen
The new website looks really lovely, smooth and clean, my cup of tea
Skins look really nice too
#10 - vtx
Yes, Gopher is insane hahaha

Anyways, thanks for the comments so far guys, hope to get back to the track soon (But first the weather has to cool down a bit OMG!)
Quote from Gopher04 :Yep your right Orion, 300+ skins is insane, and yes it will be the last time for this, i hoping that the Devs will use a suggestion i put forward to them that will resolve this problem, we will all beable to have individual skins, but only have to skin 19 cars..lets hope..

Hehe I am hoping for something along these lines as well. Currently working through the dSRC S2 Special Edition skins. Available so far in total 29 packs x 26 skins from me since S2 launched

Happy Birthday T7R. Some cool fast guys you got there
Congrats on the new site and skins guys, and don't go burning Gopher out!
Thanks all for your comments. We really helped each other on this small mission with LFS ( well's gopher's was a hugh mission ) but it all come out on top so far.

Regards

Fordie
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
Quote from HittiS :Happy Birthday T7R from SDRA

Wooah really like your new site, faaaar better than the old one, very nice work ... BUT where are SDRA among your links then?

We are still working on the links, naay panic
#15 - joen
Quote from Fordman :We are still working on the links, naay panic

You might want to update the link in your sig too
Well done guys - looks very professional. Good luck with all your prospects in the future!!
#17 - vtx
Quote from joen :You might want to update the link in your sig too

Shaun is getting old and slow
Very nice indeed
The skins are lovely, the website is lovely, the forum is lovely, the shoutbox is lovely, the domain is lovely, the team is lovely, and T7R is lovely.

Get the picture? Well done to all the guys over the last few days/weeks(/months?) for getting this altogether and presentable. Whilst my name is on the list of contributors I can guarantee that the others, like BBO, Deano, VTX, Gopher, Shaun, Bismarck, Lippy and all did a hell of a lot more, and really have worked tirelessly to make this happen. Long live T7R!
Well done all involved, although I had very little (if anything) to do with it all, top notch work from all those involved .

Dan,
Dan your sig needs updating as well m8...
Quote from Gopher04 :Dan your sig needs updating as well m8...

Done and done

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Done and done

Dan,

not all
Quote from three_jump :not all

(You'll have to be more specific, its still too early for me)

Dan,
Quote from danowat : (You'll have to be more specific, its still too early for me)

Dan,

t7r tag

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG