The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Agniz :proper eastern europe style driving Bulgaria or Georgia or smth..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZIp4ftTshk

Klutch needs to make videos like that, not some boring burnouts at night

I say this without exaggeration or hyperbole.

That is the most crazed, dangerous and wreckless bit of driving I've ever seen.

I physically feel sick after watching that.

Idiots.
I agree, but aren't you the guy who posted double overtakes on some narrow roads in much higher speeds?
Quote from Agniz :proper eastern europe style driving Bulgaria or Georgia or smth..

You're an idiot if you think this is cool, but we knew that long before anyways. The guy from the video is a very good driver, nice car control... I hope he gets seriously injured before he kills someone.
Yeah...theres a reason i do my shit at night, and away from other people.

Apparently Aussieland too.. so did I just watch sequences from a Jason Statham movie that didn't make it, or did somebody manage to crack open poor Klutch's head & drag one of his dreams out onto Youtube? :scared: One thing that would be fun about living near Nightrider, (or "Statham") - putting nails & such out!
****ing idiots... Atleast Klutch doesn't do it in a busy city. WTF

Yeah, you have to be an extra special kind of retarded idiot to drive like that in a populated area!
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I agree, but aren't you the guy who posted double overtakes on some narrow roads in much higher speeds?

Overtaking two cars in a row isn't dangerous, as long as you can see far enough ahead.
ah that vid. the joy of reminding me to my bimmer in usa. good days
It's ok in Georgia and e34m5 is a sensible 4 door family sedan

Georgian wedding

random s*it
Quote from hrtburnout :Overtaking two cars in a row isn't dangerous, as long as you can see far enough ahead.

Oh hell, I overtake 2-5 in a row all the time without speeding or doing anything illegal.
I have done my share of passing lines of cars at outrageous speeds as well but when some dork is doing 35mph in a 60 zone and everyone is too chicken to pass, I am not waiting.
I didn't see the videos in question, but skstibi speaketh the truth..
specially when u live in usa and traveling 60 miles a day u can not be patient ! I loved that part when ppl kept pumping the brake so the lights lid up 1 million times in a minute,or they brake at green light but fly right thru red ones etc..
Töki may have some of my videos
Quote from e2mustang :they brake at green light but fly right thru red ones

I don't get this, it's completely true. Those people who slow down for green lights like an 18 wheeler might come barreling through any second, then gun it to fly through at the tail end of a yellow.
the only time i may be cautious at a green (i never hit the brakes, just extra cautious) is when its a high speed area such as a highway, where you need the extra stopping distance and there is a camera to snap pictures of the light-runners.
Ahh.. the joys of living in the country - NO traffic camera's! (and great roads all around ) Hated AZ when I was out there a few years ago, as even the back roads were painfully straight/boring for the most part, and they had empty cop vehicles strewn about them with camera's attached. I'm surprised I wasn't greeted by any AZ tickets once I'd made it back home.
not sure if I have posted my R32 GTST on here, I don't think i have

bought it at the end of last year pretty much stock, came with cat back exhaust, hks front coilovers, type M front bar and type M brakes, GTR seats.

got myself some R33 GTR rims and new tyre's, replaced front HKS coilovers and stock rear with cusco coilovers, put GTR front mount intercooler from 180sx on it, boost and water temp gauge and a few other minor things.

still got front castor arms, extra lock spacers, hicas lock bar and maybe a R33 GTST turbo I have sitting around to put on.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/ ... 61919051_2090474798_o.jpg

parting out my 180sx, as I sell that I'll be buying a few other basic things to get it drift ready like a bucket seat, computer + tune, more tyre's :P and probably a better turbo, something like a HKS 2530, enough to make 200-220kw and not be real laggy.
Quote from Scrabby :dtm lip

I myself thinking of buying one of those lips for a long time,but im not sure how low the car will be. can u measure for me how tall it is?(the lip itself)
I'll scan the manual with the measures in a few minutes

First FWD car in the snow... actually the most boring and annoying experience I have ever had in my life. Honda S2000 cant arrive soon enough.

p.s, Scrabby, car looks hard as nails
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG