The online racing simulator
SpeedServers, Hosting Company.
(88 posts, started )
Server's down. Also gp.speedservers adress is down. please fix dat fast!
Really sorry for the inconveniences.

Your server and panel are running now.
We want to give the thanks to:

AtomAnt

He ordered a 6 months long server (0.6B4) 32 Slots

For SCCC ( One of the Of the oldest LFS Teams )

The South City Cab Company has decided to use our service
working closely with Atom Ant I was able to provide what we think they wanted. Also thanks cause the feed back has been 100%

Thanks you very much for the oportunity.

Interested in order a server l ... and >>pm me<<
NOTICE:_

Hello, Due to a problem with our master server ( recieving ddos attacks , ) our master server hoster , wants to shut down our master server. So we will need to buy a new Master Server. All services will be shutdown tomorrow ( NO TIME EXPECTED ) , And will be up as soon as we buy a new master server ( Hopefully tomorrow or the day after )
Good News , We've bought a new Master Server. Tomorrow or the day after all services will be start to be back up and running.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Kevin, our TS and LFS servers are still down... Is there something u can do about that??
-
Yah Right (WayneRover) DELETED by franky500 : Random host bashing + related replies.
-
(WayneRover) DELETED by franky500 : Random host bashing + related replies.
-
(Chriship) DELETED by franky500 : Random host bashing + related replies.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Quote from Stig209 :Kevin, our TS and LFS servers are still down... Is there something u can do about that??

Still nothing happening...
baad service inbound!
LEAGUE SERVER ONLINE.

NAME: SpeedServers UF1 2012

Again thanks to the NDR Team for rent us a temporary server until our master Server was on.

Regards.

SPONSORED SERVER: ONLINE.

NAME: 6th | Public

Also apologies to the 6th team , for the long time waiting their server

Best Regards.
LFS PATCH:

Lastest patch (0.6B9) Avaliable at our servers.

Regards.
The Liveforspeed.be League signed in for a 47 slot LFS server for one year after 500servers stopped there service for a reason still unknown...

I hope this is a new start for many years of race fun to come.

visit us on http://www.liveforspeed.be and join or league. Races every Sunday evening at 20.30 CET

Cya all on track !!
prices for hosting ?
full amount of connections, airio support, good ctrlpanel - is kinda need for me.

If all goes fine and u can put up what u come forward with i might sign 2 servers.

No need for pm so u can post here if u want.

-was 500server i had before-
Quote from Nicce :prices for hosting ?
full amount of connections, airio support, good ctrlpanel - is kinda need for me.

If all goes fine and u can put up what u come forward with i might sign 2 servers.

No need for pm so u can post here if u want.

-was 500server i had before-

Hello, Thankyou for your interest.

Here's some info about our services ,

We offer our customers the following options:

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for 2.50€ /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for 3.50€ / monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for 4.00€ / monthly payment.

This service includes a FTP ( Filezilla system login ) , for manage your server files , airio files , lapper or any other insim that you've choosed.

A panel for stop / start your server + stop / start 1 2 or máx 3 addons (Airio, lapper ,etc)

Of course , we make discount depending on the last of your service , if you order for 3 months in stead of 1 month it will be cheaper ( p/month ).

As you may've seen this prices are very cheap considering some other companys ask the double price for it , even so , we want to guarantee the best server quality for the cheapest price possible.

We have a i7 machine with 32 GB ram hosted under a 1gbit/s connection and a 99.8% uptime.

Our servers are hosted in Germany.

If you have any other question please feel free to ask , and i will do the best for help you.

Interesting Note: If the server you're ordering is for a team or a league , you will recieve a extra discount in the total price of your order.

Interesting Note #2: If you come from 500servers.com , and you had issues with them , you will recieve a 2nd extra discount in the total price of your order.

Best Regards,
I got my events server at this host, and it worked well yesterday!

And also the days before with training it worked fantastic. Frozen was so kind to help me out a lot and even configure the Airio insim for me.

Kudos to Frozen and Speed Servers
Quote from rockclan :I got my events server at this host, and it worked well yesterday!

And also the days before with training it worked fantastic. Frozen was so kind to help me out a lot and even configure the Airio insim for me.

Kudos to Frozen and Speed Servers

Thank you for your kind words, and feedback.

Appreciate it a lot

Best Regards
New aproximated prices

As you may 've read, the basically prices are this ones:

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for 2.50€ /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for 3.50€ / monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for 4.00€ / monthly payment.

The idea of this post, is that we want to show you our interest in offer you the best prices for your leagues , and the best price to those who didn't have the best of luck with 500servers issues.

Here's the aproximated calculation of the price for a month and a yearly server.

Users who want a server for league / Or got the issues with 500servers.com ( Only 1 thing )

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for (2.50€) -> For : 1.80€ /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for (3.50€) -> For : 2.30€ /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for (4.00€) -> For : 3.00€ /monthly payment.

Users who want a server for league and got the issues with 500servers. (Both things)

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for (2.50€) -> For : 1.50€ /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for (3.50€) -> For : 2.00€ /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for (4.00€) -> For : 2.60€ /monthly payment.

Those were the prices with added discount for a monthly server, now here comes the yearly price.

Users who want a server for league / Or got the issues with 500servers.com

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for (30€) -> For : 20 /yearly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for (40€) -> For : 25 /yearly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for (46€) -> For : 34 /yearly payment.

Users who want a server for league and got the issues with 500servers.com ( Both things )

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for (30€) -> For : 17 /yearly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for (40€) -> For : 22 /yearly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for (46€) -> For : 28 /yearly payment

Once again , thanks for reading.

Login panel:

After you've logged , appears:

When you select a service by clicking View/Edit , appears:

After it , in the top , appears the chooseable options ( Stop ,Restart ,Start )
When clicking in any of this options , the website takes the action and says for example:

And when finished:

(Doesn't take more than 5 s ).

Files are managed as before stated using filezilla ftp login , which gives you a faster upload and multiple files choosable without .zip use.

We don't use order via website as we want a better 1 by 1 relation with our customers , so we set them personally all their selected features , such as airio , lapper , server ,welcome message , or any other addon they need.

Prices may change depending on what your server's going to be used for. ( Always decreases )

If need any other information feel free to ask it.

P.S : Pictures taken from the services from TRR Servers , just as an example , not advertising.

P.S , If you want to know any price which doesn't appear here ( 3 months, 6 months, ask it on our support thread (Frozen's Hosting Support Thread ) , or in this same thread if wish to.

Best Regards
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Flame CZE : provocative &amp; false statement (deleted upon request by Chriship)
-
(Denny12) DELETED by Flame CZE : reaction to previous post
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Flame CZE : reaction to previous post
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : too much intelligence
Quote from Bmxtwins (PM SYSTEM) :
Actually, I said your prices are higher than qservers and you have no website. Please tell me that I was not stating anything factual.

Now please, your the kid here. And please turn your fing bold type face off. your not more important than me

Prices are cheaper in qservers if you use 1 time only promotional code , otherwise it's higher price than me , even so i dont care as i've stated before.

I'm not a kid , watch how you're acting against me , when i've didn't done nothing wrong , you're just trying to provoke me , but you wont get anyway so.

I will type in bold if i want tho, and i didn't say that i'm more important than you , that's just you who thinks that.

Thankyou,
Ok, and what about your website system? Before I even consider handing you 68 of my hard earned dollars, please show me what I will be getting

Thankyou,
Also more rections in PM system by you:
Quote from Bmxtwins(PM) :
You PM'd me kid, don't tell me how I should act. I'm entitled to my own opinion./B]

Who's acting childish seriously?
Quote from Bmxtwins :There was no false information as far as I know

It is also my opinion that your pricing system makes no sense and its very messy looking.

Sorry that I'm not entitled to my own opinion.

When you can provide me with a legitimate website, cpanel, etc.

Please provide me with this information, and good luck.

I don't see the problem,
I fyou want a website, cpanel , then pay more with another hoster. All I wanted was a new server to race on and with Airio and Race director running on it with 47 slots. and that I have for a very cheap price.

And it is not that you can not control you servers with a "control Panel" because you can. only the editing of the files has to be done locally and then uploaded with Filezilla or other ftp client.
Even if you edit it with Filezilla you get a pop-up to notify the file has been changed and the question if he can update the cloud version.
So works very smooth for me ..
But again if you want a Cpanel to edit your files then pay double or more on other hosters

Great service I've got now so I stay!!
I raise a legitimate concern (which is now highlighted in red). Please adress it. And as for those PM's, they are called private messages for a reason.

Now maybe we forgot what private means. All I want to know is why I should trust you over another company? What do you have to offer me that they don't?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ok, and what about your website system? Before I even consider handing you 68 of my hard earned dollars, please show me what I will be getting

Thankyou,

Indeed not a bad idea to place some screenshots here of the control panel
Quote from hanzime :I don't see the problem,
I fyou want a website, cpanel , then pay more with another hoster. All I wanted was a new server to race on and with Airio and Race director running on it with 47 slots. and that I have for a very cheap price.

And it is not that you can not control you servers with a "control Panel" because you can. only the editing of the files has to be done locally and then uploaded with Filezilla or other ftp client.
Even if you edit it with Filezilla you get a pop-up to notify the file has been changed and the question if he can update the cloud version.
So works very smooth for me ..
But again if you want a Cpanel to edit your files then pay double or more on other hosters

Great service I've got now so I stay!!

This is the information I needed thank you. And btw, qservers is charging 3 euro less a year[standard rate] and have cpanel
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship : .
Quote from Bmxtwins :I raise a legitimate concern (which is now highlighted in red). Please adress it. And as for those PM's, they are called private messages for a reason.

Now maybe we forgot what private means. All I want to know is why I should trust you over another company? What do you have to offer me that they don't?

I think he offers the same as others, just on a reasonable price !
And indeed a Cpanel with less options, but enough to restart, stop, start the servers.
Quote from Bmxtwins :This is the information I needed thank you. And btw, qservers is charging 3 euro less a year[standard rate] and have cpanel

1Year if for a league , i can decrease it until the 30-33€ if we talk in private.
1Year qservers = 45€

Even if standard rate , i will tell you , that the prices are aproximated , mostly of the times cheaper than 4 x 12 = 48€ , doesn't work like that here.

If you want pics from my cpanel + filezilla i'll post them tomorrow.

SpeedServers, Hosting Company.
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG