The online racing simulator
500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
Im going to be filing a dispute as well
Well. Im hosting servers where events take place with more than 36 persons online and no lagg.

So Mustangman, what i gave is an option. From there do whatever you want.

If you want to test my services i will show it, no problems.

Reliable reliable and now see what happens ;-)

Best Regards,
can you guys put here an example of a paypall dispute I'm not used on doing that.

Thansk !!
@Hanzime.

Thankyou for your order, you are the first one who believed us, ordering a server for your league ( liveforspeed.be )

Cause of that you gained both discounts
( League server discount + 500 servers customer discount )

Hope you enjoy your 1 year long stay with us

Thankyou.
Quote from hanzime :can you guys put here an example of a paypall dispute I'm not used on doing that.

Thansk !!

I tried one but it wouldnt to through. Said like we will look at it but no refund basically
Quote from Chriship :@Hanzime.

Thankyou for your order, you are the first one who believed us, ordering a server for your league ( liveforspeed.be )

Cause of that you gained both discounts
( League server discount + 500 servers customer discount )

Hope you enjoy your 1 year long stay with us

Thankyou.

You helped us out 2 times when we needed a server while 500servers was offline. You did it just you saw I needed some help, and your offers are very good. SO I also hope we have a good business for the years to come!!

Glad to be online again !

Cya all tonight for the our first race on the Frozen speedserver servers .
We have the last open race tonight.. The last one of the Winter break.
So join us all one the "liveforspeed.be" server !!
Hanzime , glad to 've helped you.

Enjoy your race from today If need something just ask it.

Best Regards,
Right well you should do bussiness in your own thread now that people know you are providing
Quote from Mustangman759 :Right well you should do bussiness in your own thread now that people know you are providing

Oh sorry dont get angry

Chriship stop poaching other people's business.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Chriship stop poaching other people's business.

DOH :smash:

500 has gone bellyup owing a number of people money, Chris is offering support and a place to host races to keep the game going.

That isn't poaching, thats called support.

Maybe you should learn the difference !
Promoting one's service is one thing. Doing it in someone else's official thread, especially when there is no confirmation of what's happened to Franky, and in such a small community as this, is a bit of a knob move in my opinion. But I guess that's just me
Quote from Racer X NZ :DOH :smash:

500 has gone bellyup owing a number of people money, Chris is offering support and a place to host races to keep the game going.

That isn't poaching, thats called support.

Maybe you should learn the difference !

Chriship's last hosting company went belly up, and he is trying to say he is any better.

I would wait until dekojester or another large community member (whose name I wont say so he wont get spammed) announce their alternatives.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Chriship stop poaching other people's business.

During the month offline I had 2 races at hand. He help me without propossing to get a hosting with him.. I even did not know he was hosting it.. Thought he had a server over that he hosted from another provider.

It is only after today when it came clear 500 servers was gone for ever, he proposed he could help us out with a new service.

I had my first race tonight on his server without any problems.. So Thanks again Chriship for the support !!

But indeed, you should now better also start a new treat called "Frozen SpeedServers Support Thread".. Let's hope it get's very empty on that one
Since there is nothing more to say at this time and don't want this to become an argument, I am going to lock this thread (franky can unlock it if/when he returns, or one of us Moderators can post any updates we may receive). To leave this as the last word for now, here is a brief summary of the situation so far:

In mid-December, ALL 500 servers services went offline. No word has been heard from franky since the outage. Attempts over varying methods of communication have been made to him, but no response.

An attempt was successfully made by Chriship to contact Killer Creations to see if they had any information on his account with them. They state that there was a nonpayment on the account, so all servers were disabled / shut down / deleted. That is referred to in this post: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1772212#post1772212

I will make a personal comment here: From my dealings with Dean(franky's real forename), I have grown to trust him as a responsible gentleman, and do not believe that he would be willing to allow his personal business which 500servers is, to go asunder without giving at least a notice of any form to his customers. You do not make a business last for more than a couple years without an effort like that.

In the meanwhile, I suggest that you all seek out alternative hosting solutions, and also in the meantime, do whatever you so desire to wish for the well-being of franky, as for one to "drop off the face of the Earth" so suddenly usually is a rather satisfactory indicator of some health or otherwise issue.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG