The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
You might have a problem then.. jk! (sorta )
It's a VW, there's nothing wrong with you.
Quote from Klutch :~160kph in a van down an open highway in a storm

wind was blowing us so hard we were being pushed into the oncoming lane.

I bet that your little whimpy storm did not include snow and ice.

and driving a van is fun. there is nothing more hilarious than driving a car with the suspension so soft that it feels like driving a car made out of jello. It makes for some very interesting cornering ( and e-brake '' drifts '' )
So now you've made it a competition of who's the bigger idiot, great. At least you're talking about your driving in your vehicle I guess. (since apparently his story was about being a passenger in somebody else's, as he's too cool to ever drive a van for any reason, lol)
I don't think many people are like "man, I want to drive a van!" if they have a choice.. that doesn't mean I'd never drive one though, if a situation came up where it was the only form of transportation or whatever. (it's not like I said buy one) So why are you now posting vids of random people driving like complete jackasses in public? Also, I have no idea what you look like & after seeing what you've done to your car, definitely don't want to!

EDIT - oh right, I guess you were trying to show me how cool "ute's" can be.. (which incidentally, pretty much any RWD can be made to do)
Quote from Klutch :why would i want to drive a van, do i look like a rapist?

you kinda do actually
Quote from Tinytacohead :I don't think many people are like "man, I want to drive a van!" if they have a choice.. that doesn't mean I'd never drive one though, if a situation came up where it was the only form of transportation or whatever. (it's not like I said buy one) So why are you now posting vids of random people driving like complete jackasses in public? Also, I have no idea what you look like & after seeing what you've done to your car, definitely don't want to!

EDIT - oh right, I guess you were trying to show me how cool "ute's" can be.. (which incidentally, pretty much any RWD can be made to do)

just saying if i tried to do that in a van, it'd end up on its side.
besides, cars arent a form of transportation for me, they're for fun, so all that stuff you've said is completely irrelevant.
Quote from Shotglass :you kinda do actually

lol, how?
You've never driven a van, what do you know. And no, all you'd need is some crap tires and/or a damp road etc. I've seen vans that've been slightly lowered/modified do all kinds of wild stuff as well. Not sure why anybody would choose that avenue to spend their money, but that's not the topic here. You're irrelevant, lol.

(wow.. now he doesn't even use vehicles for transportation)
i do, but they are primarily for fun
Quote from Klutch :i wasn't driving. asif i'd ever own/drive a van.

I see you fitting into the perfect demographic for owning a van.
Quote from Klutch :i do, but they are primarily for fun

I DD a Miata.. what do you think its primary reason for being is, hauling loads of drywall and/or the carpool lane? Most everything in those vids seemed modified in some manner. While they wouldn't sound near as good, (unless an engine swap occurred), there's no reason you couldn't be as idiotic a driver in a RWD minivan, especially one that's been tweaked, lol. FWIW, I'd be pretty surprised if you could come back in 15yrs & tell me you'd never driven a van of some sort, for one reason or another.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I see you fitting into the perfect demographic for owning a van.

Yeah, just give him a few years!
Yeah when he accidentally knocks up some tanked 16 year old at a rave.
Klutch is genius. I bet he even walks to work since he only uses his car for burnouts
actually i drive to the trainstation and then train it.

cheaper than fuel
whats the point of owning a car than?
F**k logic, at least he can do skids, y0. Well yeah, I would go for a more economical car so you can forget about the shitty public transport...
Quote from Klutch :lol, how?

between the photos you posted and your abusive relationship with your car one does tend to get that impression
Quote from RevengeR :Just picked up this '05 Touran. Never been a big fan of these family cars, but damn it feels good to drive it. It's a 2.0 FSI, 150 bhp with a 6 speed automatic.
I still don't know if there is a problem with me, or it's really a good car, but I love it so far.

is that a finnish plate?
Needs some trimming but it fits!

proper eastern europe style driving Bulgaria or Georgia or smth..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZIp4ftTshk

Klutch needs to make videos like that, not some boring burnouts at night
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG