The online racing simulator
Is it possible ???
(31 posts, started )
Is it possible ???
I have question is it possible to use LFS PLAYER HACK to passenger??? i have looking but cant find nothing and decide to post here maybe someone knows...

If someone know tell me then and when its not possible maybe some hackers to this to possible. Think its great when passenger in lfs dont use helmet
Nobody dont know ?
Wtf ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123 : Moost bee hocks
why the hell would this be necessary?
I'm not hacking I'm going now.
someone know is it possible then or not? Player hack is not illegal just want to know if i can use this passengers who is my car then . Then nobody use helmet
Yes, its possible...
tell me then how its possible???
?????????
Yes
but how nobody dont know that
Use LFS Passengers hack
how and wheere i can download? dont find it i have looking so long it
yes
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth : No, then. ;(
yeah its player hack and i used it :P i know it but i want to use this from my passengers who is my car. How can i use it to remove my passenger helmet???
1. Create separate driver for passengers
2. use LFS player hack to remove his helmet
3. download XFG pikachu skin
4. use this setup
5. turn on all indicators
6. change car to FXO and track to AS6R
7. Install and run Microsoft Mathematics
8. Solve integral e^x x^x log(x) sin(x) dx {x,0,1}
7. and you are able to select drivers without helmet in pits

Note : This will only work if you have all lastest Windows updates
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :1. Create separate driver for passengers
2. use LFS player hack to remove his helmet
3. download XFG pikachu skin
4. use this setup
5. turn on all indicators
6. change car to FXO and track to AS6R
7. Install and run Microsoft Mathematics
8. Solve integral e^x x^x log(x) sin(x) dx {x,0,1}
7. and you are able to select drivers without helmet in pits

Note : This will only work if you have all lastest Windows updates

Totally uncalled for post, yes he's spammed for answers, but a simple no would have sufficed, don't have to be a jerk about it.

To answer the original question, it is currently not possible, player hack is simply a "hack" and changes the driver profile, which you can't do for the passengers.
Quote from Blade3562 :Totally uncalled for post, yes he's spammed for answers, but a simple no would have sufficed, don't have to be a jerk about it.

To answer the original question, it is currently not possible, player hack is simply a "hack" and changes the driver profile, which you can't do for the passengers.

Yes its possible, but no with player hack...
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(I like this)
It's not a crazy hack really. It's been around since a really really early version of LFS. Just required a simple hex value to be changed.

Dunno about the Passengers though. Probably not as those are part of a setup, and probably a simple bitflag.
DANIEL-CRO go and sex with you right hand . But i dont know how i can change others people and passengers who is in game how the Fkk i can take helmet off
I want drive with my RAC me and my passenger and nobody dont use helmet. I want this but i is it possible? if not then some hackers do this then its possible i think its not hard but i dont know how to make it
Ryno:

You can't change the passenger types. They're a part of the setup.. and they're each represented as a pair of bitflags. this means that there's 4 possible options. no passenger, male, female and an unused one. It's not the same as the .plr format where there's a full byte, thus a lot of potential values. there's only 4 possible values for each passenger spot.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's not a crazy hack really. It's been around since a really really early version of LFS. Just required a simple hex value to be changed.

Dunno about the Passengers though. Probably not as those are part of a setup, and probably a simple bitflag.

try reading this again

Is it possible ???
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG