The online racing simulator
Help in my dream
(4 posts, started )
Help in my dream
Gentlemen

LFS simulator met through some friends before we walked in GP3, but as this simulator migrated to version GP4, and then there was the discontinuation, baxei LFS demo and liked it so much, I bought the LFS S2 license and actually checked as was better than the previous GP3 / 4.
GRIDLFS associated the league and participated in many championships and each evolution simulator, with the up-grade we became more excited and happy to be having fun with friends and knowing that the developers were working to improve the LFS.
In this league met several pilots in Brazil and other countries as we knew and we became friends, a family, helping each pilot the newest simulator with commands and shortcuts for better lap times and improve each car and several tracks. Every week we had to prove that the championship was underway, joy and willingness to drive every day, but especially the encounter with friends and try to beat them in the simulator LFS.
But freezing the development of the LFS and the emergence of rFactor, Raceon, WTCC, iRacing, etc. PCars and bringing new physics, new graphics, new tracks, new cars and new challenges mainly pilots lost interest LFS and many migrated to these new simulators, but what I miss most is the Family that we created with the LFS, and would like to meet her again in the LFS, but you'll need aid, with modernized LFS, at least with new track, new cars, already would up-grade the desire to return to these pilots fly the LFS and hold the meeting again this Familia.
As you read this link http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho ... ego-letter-luka-apps.html matter, I felt like Luka who lost his toy, so I lost my toy LFS and ask the help of Lords to rebuild this my feeling towards this simulator.

graciously

user LFS = Inacio
That's rather a general discussion then an improvement suggestion. And you are not the first one to feel this way
We dropped the flies, nor a merry christmas message sent agent.

I would love to continue with this most physical of such tires, VW SCIROCCO and ROCKINGHAM that never goes out, just bla bla bla, it becomes very hard to stay in an awesome simulator that is the LFS

Sad, sad....
there several simulators in the market, however the LFS and what else had fun and would like to continue in a simulator with new constants, which does not happen here very long.

WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN?

Help in my dream
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG