The online racing simulator
Thanks for saying so. I might just try and stick to the commentary all season so I have a reason to not get in the car at all
Quote from martinson :Sadly, the finnish guy took out car number #19 into turn 2 & 3 at the first lap of the restart after the red flag situation.

No harsh feelings though but still kinda unnecessary.

Yea whatever, there wasn´t much what i can do... If you didn´t noticed that you spin only because of that one car hitted me behind in that chicane on that moment. Otherwise we both maybe had maked but dunno now... My race was ruined every case cause back suspension was shitted by that accident.
And then that "yellow flag ignoring"... yes i didn´t immediately drive turtle speed when i saw "yellow flag" but "unsafe driving..." I just dont get what i there did wrong but hopefully you others know, dont care a shit 15 grid penalty... Heh, give me a brake. Gj dekojester and you all other "mulkvistit". <--- try google translater if dont get it This really is the reason why i dont drive more than this, if you accidently touch someones car they are immediately protesting and crying justice, guess they have nothing else to do. Thats bad thing tho..... For me its just one freaking race and i dont care if someone hits me and then i flip cause of BUG, thats just A GAME. Thanks. Have fun.
Quote from maxispeed :And then that "yellow flag ignoring"... yes i didn´t immediately drive turtle speed when i saw "yellow flag" but "unsafe driving..." I just dont get what i there did wrong but hopefully you others know, dont care a shit 15 grid penalty... Heh, give me a brake.

In case you were unaware of why you were given the penalty for ignoring yellow flags, here's a couple of pictures.

No one said anything about turtle speed, but when you have no one behind you, do you not think it would be a good idea to slow down instead of crashing into people and causing a red flag?

Of course, if you have a problem with the decision, you have 48 hours to appeal it.
Attached images
gt1ws-63yf-1.jpg
gt1ws-63yf-2.jpg
gt1ws-63yf-3.jpg
Quote from maxispeed :Yea whatever, there wasn´t much what i can do... If you didn´t noticed that you spin only because of that one car hitted me behind in that chicane on that moment. Otherwise we both maybe had maked but dunno now... My race was ruined every case cause back suspension was shitted by that accident.
And then that "yellow flag ignoring"... yes i didn´t immediately drive turtle speed when i saw "yellow flag" but "unsafe driving..." I just dont get what i there did wrong but hopefully you others know, dont care a shit 15 grid penalty... Heh, give me a brake. Gj dekojester and you all other "mulkvistit". <--- try google translater if dont get it This really is the reason why i dont drive more than this, if you accidently touch someones car they are immediately protesting and crying justice, guess they have nothing else to do. Thats bad thing tho..... For me its just one freaking race and i dont care if someone hits me and then i flip cause of BUG, thats just A GAME. Thanks. Have fun.

Full throttle into imminent danger and argues penalty.

Dat logic.
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by hyntty : Post too useless
I mean tbh, it obviously wasnt on purpose. And you just made a mistake. I think the penalty is harsh yes, but deserved. Its not like your getting suspended or anything. You made a mistake, man up to it and take it on the chin like everyone else.
Please password the league server either the preQ password or the same as previous round. With 500servers down I don't have a private server to practise on, so I go to the league server to do a stint and end up getting wrecked by drifters, learners and people driving the wrong way - its deeply frustrating.
+1
For the admin it may concern,
Both Nathan and I are unavailable to do Group 1 qually due to the fact that school will be in session.

However, for Group 2 session I will probably be able to do the last 10 minutes. I hope that you can allow us to be in group 2 so we will not be forced to start from pitlane.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG