The online racing simulator
Quote from -NightFly- :well you're early

Not everyone celebrates Christmas on 25th of December

Ortodox Christmas is on 7th of January
Late christmas gifts, ideal for me to get something because I didn't expect to get anything
Quote from jrd.racer :Pfffft you shoulda got the 2nd one.

Why lol? It looks horrible, the producent tries to slap their stupid logo (DC) on it and belives it makes it INSTANTLY cool
The other is just more...well it looks a lot better IMO!
Quote from The Very End :Why lol? It looks horrible, the producent tries to slap their stupid logo (DC) on it and belives it makes it INSTANTLY cool
The other is just more...well it looks a lot better IMO!

Horrible or not, it's much closer to the popular style right now (unfortunately). I hate all this ugly bright colour BS going on at the moment. It all looks like baby puke, and no one looks good covered in baby puke.
First one looks so awesome. Like Bela said, its a voucher for a thing, if you pick #1 maybe you'll be lucky to receive two.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Not everyone celebrates Christmas on 25th of December

Ortodox Christmas is on 7th of January

thanks sherlock
lol
The first one looks like it is from the 80s
the second one you mean. the first one is more classy.... you can wear that when you go to town or go to your parents and not look like a colorblind douchebag...
LOL. I still prefer the second one. I must be the youngest one here.
It's a safer bet, I'm not sure if she'd like the second one.
We've lasted over a month, which by my track record is a huge bloody achievement haha
Jinxed it, AGAIN! seems like if i post here about a GF it all goes pete tong, just got dumped anyway, never knew it was possible to get friendzoned WHILST in a relationship, but hey, the MC DeeCee likes to set new standards eh lol.
Oh man Sorry to hear... You are very unlucky when it comes to girls :/
:doh:
maybe its time to turn into boys?
Or stop being so clingy. The fact that he posts in this thread every time he meets a new girl, makes me think how he is in real life. You probably scare the poor things off if you see every girl you meet as a potential life partner.
Scare the poor things of? If I had a girl with multi colored tentacles, I would be scared the shit haha

Sorry Dan, still love ya!
maybe he just falls upon some crazy bitches who want to live a la jersey shore?
have all of your recents been from the party scene?

not trying to poke at you, but if so think about where you are sourcing from...i understand finding similar interests, but party scene is quite short lived in general.

my first is a random girl from a friend, second is random girl from a random place, third was a bored chat, 4th was a friend's gf's friend...you never know where you are going to meet somebody you are into, be prepared always. be confident sober, be yourself thoroughly.

but single is amazing, im just out of a 5 month one, and living it up...you have to remember to make the most of what you currently can.

dont beat yourself up...we all learn that b*tches be crazy
Quote from logitekg25 :have all of your recents been from the party scene?

not trying to poke at you, but if so think about where you are sourcing from...i understand finding similar interests, but party scene is quite short lived in general.

Speaking from your wealth of experience, i assume?

Met my GF at a rave, 2+ years together.
Got plenty of mates that are in long term relationships with party girls too
im not saying its not possible, i dont go to raves..not too many around here tbh

but im trying to get the point across that there are more places to meet people that are 'just right.'
So what?
Theres just as much chance meeting "just right" in a club as there is a supermarket.

Besides, imo its all irrelevant. Best girlfriends are the ones that start out as just friends.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG