The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Martinss :Almost forgot, that I have an S2 account, yesterday started to play LFS again, also readed lfsforum.net a bit, found some old threads where I was posting. Anyways, a little update on my car.

Images are clickable.

Also 2.0i pinto engine died, so 2.9i Cosworth it is.

Nice. Not too much us Sierra owners on this topic.
Clean looking car and I sure would like having a BOB in my daily runner.
Quote from Scrabby :Yep, it's really nice!

Wich short shifter should I buy? /firstworldproblems

This awesome piece of kit?

http://hardmotorsport.com/CAE- ... E30-E36-E46-E90-10023.htm

Or this cheaper awesome piece of kit?

http://www.akgmotorsport.com/c ... p;category=e36%20Shifters

My standard shifter is a bit to sloppy for me and the throw is to long. I also don't want a cheap short shifter kit...
Getting some good amount of monies at the end of this year so really thinking of the CAE shifter.

CAE + Sequential box.... I Would get what ever money permits.
Not possible
Sequential shifters mostly come with their own gear lever and it's totally different
I'll see, the CAE looks really nice though...

I've ordered some christmas presents for myself...

This frontlip:

Rearbumper with diffuser (my rear bumper is a bit to f*cked )

Some new side trims

And new grills:

image removed - was hosted on a bad site
My new ride.
Attached images
305925_10151136382877352_635223179_n.jpg
Cool!

See you got changed to other wheels. Stock ones are so ugly
Quote from Martinss :Almost forgot, that I have an S2 account, yesterday started to play LFS again, also readed lfsforum.net a bit, found some old threads where I was posting. Anyways, a little update on my car.

Also 2.0i pinto engine died, so 2.9i Cosworth it is.

Nice Sierra, How hard was the BOB to fit? Heard the EECV module can be a pain with the PATS system, or are you running the BOA ECU/loom and just a switch for the variable intake? Currently putting a BOA into my ford Capri that was running a 2.0i pinto, intresting to see similar conversions.
The new GT86. 2 liter boxer engine, RWD.
same car as subaru brz
Quote from jibber : people racing Porsche 944s have put sandbags in the trunk to make the rear more stable. If it was too light they've experienced more oversteer. True story.

Yes, because they would have removed weight for racing and then realized they needed to put the weight back into the rear. You just answered indisputably to your own argument.

Not that I believe that BS statement anyway.

Less weight means more transitional grip but less traction. The more grip you have on the rear compared to the front, you will have understeer. It's not a hard concept to understand. The only oversteer moment you will get from a very light rear end is lift off oversteer.
Quote from robt :Nice Sierra, How hard was the BOB to fit? Heard the EECV module can be a pain with the PATS system, or are you running the BOA ECU/loom and just a switch for the variable intake? Currently putting a BOA into my ford Capri that was running a 2.0i pinto, intresting to see similar conversions.

BOB ecu with PATS, it was bit a pain for electrician to do all the wiring job, but it all works!
Finally got to give it a quick clean (Optimum No Rinse is great!) and take some of my own pics.. shame it started to spit with rain just after I started, but was tired of it being filthy already. Hopefully the weather is better at the weekend when it can get a proper wash, polish and wax and can get time to hoover the inside too.

Now just waiting for the DVLA form to come through to put the new 'RS## DAD' plate on

Cheers..

Ian
Nice little hatch that RS.
RS + These :

And we have a winner.
Quote from Scrabby :Not possible
Sequential shifters mostly come with their own gear lever and it's totally different
I'll see, the CAE looks really nice though...

I've ordered some christmas presents for myself...

This frontlip:

Rearbumper with diffuser (my rear bumper is a bit to f*cked )

Some new side trims

And new grills:

image removed - was hosted on a bad site

digging that front lip muchness
Can't wait to get it and fit it, will look awesome.

Karma is a bitch! Just put all the effort in rolling my arches so they wheels would fit a bit because I thought my fender flares wich I ordered on the 8th of november would never arrive.... Guess what arrived yesterday

Will see this weekend if they look okay with the rest of the car and might fit them!
Focus RS really does do something sexual for me i'm not going to lie, love it Ian.

I've been looking at ST's lately since i'm needing to go back to a 5 door, however knowing that the 2.5 it would have has 150bhp less than the RS would just kill me, along with running it.....

I'll have an RS one day.
Quote from Taylor Finger :I make good decisions; my winter beater is a ragtop and I live in Minnesota.

Loving the vw golf teardrop wheels, plus a more pleasing offset id imagine too being veedub wheels, the OE 14" BBS rims i had on my mx5 always seemed a little too tucked into the car for my liking.
What happened with the bonnet?
Quote from Bawbag :Focus RS really does do something sexual for me i'm not going to lie, love it Ian.

I've been looking at ST's lately since i'm needing to go back to a 5 door, however knowing that the 2.5 it would have has 150bhp less than the RS would just kill me, along with running it.....

I'll have an RS one day.

The ST is 225bhp stock, the RS 300bhp. ST is easily tuneable but they're still pretty different cars, the RS being much more focused (excuse the pun!)
god bored of my spiderweb cracking silver paint

so i decided to prepare myself for the zombie apocalypse.

You own a Supra, let alone, a Toyota... And you decide to destroy, not only with bad driving, but also stupidity.....

I'm disgusted with you.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG