The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :you mean the worst? scavenger mode is shit. bf3 has turned more and more into cod/cs type of game

dude...

go play tetris
awesome idea
scavenger is the worst game mode I've ever played ever . . . . I like the maps, especually the market place, but yea, badly implemented yet again. I so love Battlefield, but with every update and dlc I just feel it's loosing it's mojo.

What else is there chaps? I've tried planetcrap, with sony's station credit pay to win crap . . . . I don't mind paying, but I want a good decent game to play with my money. I'm actually rating @World of tanks over BF3 atm. Thats how bad it's got. BF3 had lovely graphics and it's great at times. But it just doesn't marry up to BF2, and it's not rose tinted glasses. BF2 was a classic, and they sold it down the river. But I guess such is the world right now. Bring in the new boss, same as the old boss.
The new maps are just getting worse and worse. It's basically now just a series of choke points. Might as well play COD.
i wont pay for maps and vehicles.. Btw u cant compare it to bf2,coz in its time there wasnt many competitors and everybody played it for years,now in this time of age there are so many shooter games out there that it gets boring.Im actually considering buying farcry 3
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :The new maps are just getting worse and worse. It's basically now just a series of choke points. Might as well play COD.

I think it's the opposite, but it has WAY too many flanking points. I was honestly expecting something along the lines of Grand Bazaar and Seine + destruction mixed into a single map(times 4 of course...), but we got revamped COD maps instead. Also, what's the point of having a big ammo pack in a certain location in Scavenger? Might as well have like 5 scattered around the map.

Oh, we also didn't get the 10 new weapons promised in the Premium ad... go figure. I would consider this DLC a failure. Your tank will get stuck on every damn corner and most servers are full of teamstacking colonel 100s... luckily scout helis are fun.

Hopefully End Game will bring something better, but I'm not expecting much...
Is origin down? On login i only get offline mode :/ Can't "go online"
Quote from hp999 :I think it's the opposite, but it has WAY too many flanking points. I was honestly expecting something along the lines of Grand Bazaar and Seine + destruction mixed into a single map(times 4 of course...), but we got revamped COD maps instead. Also, what's the point of having a big ammo pack in a certain location in Scavenger? Might as well have like 5 scattered around the map.

Oh, we also didn't get the 10 new weapons promised in the Premium ad... go figure. I would consider this DLC a failure. Your tank will get stuck on every damn corner and most servers are full of teamstacking colonel 100s... luckily scout helis are fun.

Hopefully End Game will bring something better, but I'm not expecting much...

Yeah either way I like the first few maps that came out with BF3 better. The new maps are always full of a bunch of idiots trying to get through a single choke points and getting completely owned in the process.

I havent had a game where its actually close in a long time. It's getting base raping or getting raped. It's not fun either way.
HULI - the Movie "Hooligans" Battlefield 3 Platoon promo video. Hope You like it.
This I may have just had one of the most fun games of my BF3 career.

I always strayed from the objective based games because of no one to play with, but damn me and two other Jamaicans linked up tonight, and we played a few games. My goodness we had some awesome team play, while voice chatting on Battlelog.

Epic fun.
Team Deathmatch on Strike At Karkand. Having allot of fun on that the last few evenings. And holy shit the AK-47M is a superb weapon. Getting some 10k + scores with that.

And I just love the close battles with allot of people.
Quote from Scrabby :Team Deathmatch on Strike At Karkand. Having allot of fun on that the last few evenings. And holy shit the AK-47M is a superb weapon. Getting some 10k + scores with that.

And I just love the close battles with allot of people.

I gotta try that.

But damn 64p Metro Conquest should be banned. For Ever.
i hate that map. but when it changes to that i do enjoy it in a wierd way
I just love Metro. Rape fest ftw.
Yup conquest, 64p, no rules + hardcore server
FRZN-95 cheating in a knife+Crossbow server today
Not cheating, just because the admin didn't blacklist the G3 it doesnt mean its cheating + there was a guy on the opposite team who was using it from the begining..
LOL I know. Just trollin
*troll face*
How long was that game, 7 hours?
What the simple f**k. 168000?
The game lasted around 45mins tops it was 750 tickets Op Metro
Wait is it Double XP?

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG