The online racing simulator
S3 Downhill mountain.
(138 posts, started )
Looks like it's only got a level surface to me, so the track itself could also be created from layout objects.

I'd appreciate if the track had more elevation changes and not just hills around it.

Looks interesting though.
So people here got very excited and decided to just ignore the rules completely...
i ment like in meters
no idea xD
Holy shit! This is interesting
Quote from The Very End :Holy shit! This is interesting

Yo TVE, imagine the Rallypack finally being made, by the community, with some epic rally tracks?
If rallypack comes I'll pose naked to the LFSforum - to joy and horror for you others!
Quote from Flame CZE :Looks like it's only got a level surface to me, so the track itself could also be created from layout objects.

I'd appreciate if the track had more elevation changes and not just hills around it.

Looks interesting though.

At first I thought "it looks like a crappy render".. but reading your comment.. it looks like Blackwood carpark, and considering people have hack-modded the crap out of layout objects, it's fully possible it's a layout.
It's not a layout, quote from Chase:
Quote :Just to make it clear,this track is a scenery,can be played online.
It does not have its own collision,but you still can`t go trough the islands. The whole thing is made in a tricky way,whatever i`ll host a server,with the track,soon as i release it.

and about release, quote from 'Bodis Robert'
Quote : Soon as i finish the banners,waiting for some "sponsor" confirmation.

The "can be played on line" makes me still think it's a layout with modded objects. Especially that there's no height to the track. Flame is pretty bang on IMO.
But isn't there elevation change? To me it looks like there is some, but it is hard to see from the pictures. I might be wrong tho!
Either way, most interesting news for LFS since....well back in 2008
It's BL CP. They wouldn't be able to do online because I'm sure that the Master Server holds all the keys for tracks to be used online. It's a creative use of hacked layout objects, but it's just that.. a layout with hacked objects.

Edit: Correction. The thread says it's actually a VOB modded BF1. That "track" is a really crazy BF1...
Who cares what it is, as long as it is fun?
This is coming to be intresting \(o.o)/
Quote from The Very End :Who cares what it is, as long as it is fun?

It's just.. the wrong way. Think about it. It'd be like building a wall in your house.. by slowly piling up beer cans (and fat chicks in your case Tor <3 ).. Is that a good wall? No. Does it theoretically work? Maybe.
very strange, it is a modded bf1, never thought i'd see the day...

Quote :After the release,i`ll make a quick tutorial,how can you play with the track in single player,even with tweaks.
But i`ll also host servers,so people can play on it.
Atm i have some free banner slots,and i don`t really have any usefull logos to put,thats all what`s missing.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's just.. the wrong way. Think about it. It'd be like building a wall in your house.. by slowly piling up beer cans (and fat chicks in your case Tor <3 ).. Is that a good wall? No. Does it theoretically work? Maybe.

You know I like the fat ****s!
I am butthurt that you do not know me better!

(Alltho you got a point... well, I am willing to test this out and see with my own eyes what this is, but it sounds wierd as shit)
It's a dirty hack is all. It's not a real track. I could emulate what they've done with simple layout objects. The only difference is that their track will "look" different because of the BF1 shell. That's it.
Elevation is possible, so can't do with just simple objects. The issue is that if you collide with something, the entire track moves (as it is a car aka BF1).
Maybe dat BF1 is tweaked for some megatons
Gotta be one hell of a tweak.
Some tweak - bigger wheels, more tweak - bigger engine and wheels, OVER 9000!!!! TWEAK - turns your car into an track!
it will be interesting im looking forward to it

S3 Downhill mountain.
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG