The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Not when there is a own topic for Donald. Post Donald's there please.

With your logic because a few people unlike a driver in F1 they are not allowed to talk about him in the F1 thread and have to create a new thread about him. Woop logic logic win win.
That's not what I meant
And you of all people know how much off topic I goes sometimes ;p
My point is that Dolan is just..what should we call it, controversial. It causes nothing but frustration and shit, and this topic is about fun. Without Dolan the topic is a much happier place.
Nope.

Stop talking, post pictures (except the those silly cartoon ones).
Quote from The Very End :That's not what I meant
And you of all people know how much off topic I goes sometimes ;p
My point is that Dolan is just..what should we call it, controversial. It causes nothing but frustration and shit, and this topic is about fun. Without Dolan the topic is a much happier place.

You should post this in a new thread.
"the inevitable discussion thread about the inevitable picture thread"
That way we Don't have all those discussions in a picture thread.
Which is faaaaaar more annoying than a dolan pic.
I believe this thread used to be a source of entertainment for a lot of LFSers. Sadly, I doubt its the case anymore.

Few people (mind you, those few might be the one that post alot in this and similar thread) are ruining it for the majority (I hope!) who find dolan and simliar "funnies" rather distasteful.

Just joining in with those who have voiced thier opinion - gtfo with the dolan crap, tyvm!
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Victor : piss poor godaweful comics will be deleted. No style at all, none whatsoever. Go to 4chan for this rubbish.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Can all the dolan-haters just stfu seriosly, there's plenty of ppl who finds Dolan funny, and this thread is about people posting what they think is fun/humor pictures, so they belong here perfectly fine. Back to posting pics now.

Yeah, "plenty of people", sure... Dolan thread was opened on 14th July and the last post is on 7th August, that speaks for itself how popular it is. Why didn't it live, why "plenty" of people had lost interest in it so quickly?

The thing is, unlike any other sense of humor, Dolan crap can not exist on its own, it needs reactions of people like me to be funny, i.e. our reactions to it is what is "funny". It's like me coming to your living room, taking a crap and then laughing at your stunned reaction, sure as hell it's funny!... if I was an idiot.

There is a thread called The bad jokes thread, where the guys smartly separated from the main thread because some people can find it offensive. And there it is... you can go there if you are interested or you can skip it if you don't like that kind of humor.

Following that logic, I seriously don't think that separating Dolan from the "mainstream" humor is a bad idea, because some like it, but too many find it offensive. When I come here for some fun I don't expect to see badly drown duck taking a sh*t on badly drown dog and suppose that it is funny

@response to TVE: comparison of Dolan and an F1 driver is, mildly said, inadequate.

I really don't see why you people persist so much in posting that crap here when there is a thread ONLY for Dolan. Can someone of you please reasonably explain that?

And, oh yeah... "Me mad", yeah, ahahahahahahaha.... very funny, veeeery veeeery funny, ahahahahah....... I'm pissing my pants laughing, aaaaahhhhh... great humor, just great!
More or less to piss off people, compared to actually finding it funny...
Quote from Silverracer :More or less to piss off people, compared to actually finding it funny...

My point exactly...
So...

The people who post it don't find it funny either, they're just desperate attention whores who get a hard-on when their stupid picture gets an angry response. I admit there was maybe, one, or two Dolans that i chuckled on.
There is no common sense or sympathy on internet because every idiot is allowed acces to it and knows he can get away with it. If only one guy was crazy enough to find an adress of one of the idiots and kick the shit out of them, he would do internet a favor.
You're missing the point...

A partial aspect of posting is to piss people off. You, others and myself wouldnt visit the doland thread; so it wouldn't really work would it? Its not about posting pictures - its about trying to wind people up.

And obviously they're succeeding.

Meh, I thought this crap would blow over. But nope.

*sigh*

We don't need new threads for each type of joke or meme someone doesn't find funny. Not all pics are funny for everyone.

Dolan belongs to this thread just as much everything else that is supposed to be funny in some way. Dolans are funny because they are so damn stupid and retarded. Just because someone doesn't get them doesn't mean that someone has some kind of valid reason why we should remove just those types of jokes from this thread.

The more there is useless whining about dolans the more dolans there will be posted. Derailing the thread with useless complaining hardly improves the situation at all...
Quote from Hyperactive :Just because someone doesn't get them doesn't mean that someone has some kind of valid reason why we should remove just those types of jokes from this thread.

Fine. Then I'll post this one here because she thought it was funny (there's a picture there, so no braking the rules of "funny PICTURES thread"). Apparently, she "laughed so hard during her arraignment in criminal court Saturday night that Judge Gia Morris told her lawyer, “You’re going to have to have your client stop laughing.”

You see where this is going?

There are many of us who wouldn't like to see any Dolan ever and we don't ask you to stop posting. We ask you to post it where it belongs, in its own thread because we find it offensive. Why the hell all of you persist in efforts to post it HERE and nowhere else on LFS forum?

Don't post Dolan HERE, because we find it offensive, post it in the existing DOLAN THREAD instead, why is this so freaking hard to do?
-
(hgps) DELETED by Victor : That lame duck isn't funny
As long as the dolans are approved by moderators there is no reason for them to be posted in some vague thread because some minority manages to get offended by a stupid cartoon.

The whole idea of putting all dolans into separate thread was even worse joke than the dolans themselves. Omg we don't like dem jews so we put them into separate places. See where I'm going?

You ask that dolan is posted where it belongs. It belongs to this thread. We don't need a separate thread for every type of joke or meme.
In my opinion every post that doesn't include a picture should be removed from this topic. :irked: and imo dolan is funny

Quote from Crashgate3 :https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22129898/Pictures/307616_10151251646388612_1673806779_n.jpg

-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans : lulz
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Quote from Hyperactive :The whole idea of putting all dolans into separate thread was even worse joke than the dolans themselves. Omg we don't like dem jews so we put them into separate places. See where I'm going?

FREE Dolan! NO DISCRIMINATE Dolan NO say NO FUNNY!

Dolan comics are not banned because they are not offensive. If you don't find them funny then you're too sensitive. This is all funny.
Quote from Hyperactive :The whole idea of putting all dolans into separate thread was even worse joke than the dolans themselves. Omg we don't like dem jews so we put them into separate places. See where I'm going?

Yeah, I do... you're comparing my request to move Dolan to its own thread with the persecution of an ethnic group, which eventually led to a mass murder never before nor after recorded........................ do you even begin to understand what kind of BS you're bringing in?!

Don't worry, we're not gonna gas Dolan there

And congratulations, you're just entered my ignore list, I don't wanna read one more line from you.

Cheers & Happy New Year!
As much as Dolan is awful and I'd love if it was banned or in its own thread...
Some people find it funny, thus I suppose it belongs here. It doesn't meet my guidelines of funny, but neither do cute kittens.
The funniest part (in fact ridiculous) is that you trade a lot (of jokes) for some crappy comic strip as you were forced to.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG