The online racing simulator
Post your #1 Christmas present!
(84 posts, started )
If I remember correctly, you got banned because you opened too many useless threads.
Galaxy ace!
HP Pavilion g7-2003sm (the damn thing's got a dead pixel )

And

I would say after 10 years the moderators had enough, even when I started all those years ago you were tht idiot on the forums that everyone would just ignore as he made more dire attempts for attention.

As for NIKI you and him are like peas in a pod and anyone who had ever raced in OLFSL will admit you idolise him so you're basically the definition of bias. Most people don't mind you anyway but I'm guessing your old age paranoia has gotten the better of you and from experience you have always been a very difficult person to interact with.

Anyways you've done no favours to yourself coming on here and showing everyone why you were banned and why that ban was justified.
Absolutely nothing here.
Appearently I am getting a present after all, from a friend. Somewhere in Januari/Februari. She now has exams and lives to far just to come and give it to me
A trip to Silverstone. Present night tonight as well.
Silverstone is nice!

If you can see some marks on the small outside grasstrook before the graveltrap (long straight before luffield corner). I did that!
Vacation from military service.

Ends in 1 hour 24 minutes. And a day off on new year eve too!
Quote from Scrabby :Silverstone is nice!

If you can see some marks on the small outside grasstrook before the graveltrap (long straight before luffield corner). I did that!

i remember this!
Quote from Bose321 :*Check flag*

Yep.

I'm not going to lie, it was the most American Christmas ever.

It was also a good learning experience though. Yea, it's fun to shoot those kinds of guns but it's also a bit of a wake up when you think of how powerful they are and that practically anyone can get their hands on one.
I'll be honest with you, I wish I could shoot one, sound awesome.

Can't wait for my race experience on Silverstone damnit. Also got a nice suit and a few smaller gifts, I can't complain.
Yeah shooting is awesome. So are the recent news from America, the school shooting and now that the firemen shooting as well...
The gray one. 1972, has most of the parts it needs with it. It may end up with an 80's Corolla engine/trans, I haven't found out if the current 1275 will run yet.
Attached images
2.jpg
A friend of mine has a SIG SG550, I shot it in his backyard lol. Pretty awesome
(he has a special permit for it (to own it, not to shoot it in his backyard haha))

and

Quote from jrs_4500 :The gray one. 1972, has most of the parts it needs with it. It may end up with an 80's Corolla engine/trans, I haven't found out if the current 1275 will run yet.

Nice little classic you got there.
Please tell me you are going to paint it very soon, That grey undercoat is not waterproof.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :

Finally got a decent screen for a decent amount of money instead of my 6 year old one..

Off topic : What a coincidence .. I have the same screen
On: well... money
#69 - AJS
universal gift vouchers aka CASH
Tickets for Steve Lukather in April 2013 (Zeche Bochum, Germany)

..and a VIP Ticket with meet & greet!!!
#72 - robt
Quote from shorty943 :Nice little classic you got there.
Please tell me you are going to paint it very soon, That grey undercoat is not waterproof.

That all depends on if its 2-pack primer or not
Quote from robt :That all depends on if its 2-pack primer or not

I don't have any idea what kind of primer's on it. :P I wasn't planning on doing the paint first since it's been in a garage like that for a long time, and I've moved it into our garage now. So hopefully it'll be pretty safe like it is. Eventually when I've saved up some money I'll either start a thread on building it or at least post when it's finished!
Quote from adamlfs :What? Uh-hu

Changing ISO modes with the shifter, I guess that's what he means.

Post your #1 Christmas present!
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG