The online racing simulator
Happy birthday, NDR!

You guys are pretty much the reason that I'm still driving LFS. Hopefully you'll continue providing the community with well-organized leagues and events in the future.
#27 - CSF
I remember the first time I came across NDR. ****ing hell that was grim. Joe and Deko communicating by talking on servers, Safety Car's being cut short because Joe's mummy was shouting on him to come to ****ing dinner. Jesus indeed wept.

Certainly got better between 09 and 12.
Great stuff NDR.
#29 - CSF
Quote from dekojester :Allow me to also post this (most likely incomplete) list of persons and groups who have helped NDR through these 5 years / taken our money for use of their services. They Shall Be Honourary Members.

Quote from CSF :I remember the first time I came across NDR.

Competition caution boys!
Happy birthday to NDR! And thank you guys for saving my (and Revolutionary Racing's) bacon so many times this year. It was great to be part of the GT2WS Finale as a race steward.

And as the Portuguese say (literally translated), "Bring on 5 more!"
Quote from Senninha25 :Happy birthday to NDR! And thank you guys for saving my (and Revolutionary Racing's) bacon so many times this year. It was great to be part of the GT2WS Finale as a race steward.

And as the Portuguese say (literally translated), "Bring on 5 more!"

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....bacon.......*drools*

(that was the only word that mattered in that post, soz )
Happy oldday you potatoes!
Nice to know you bunch have been around for so long. In all honesty NDR is, has been and will continue to be the most important team in competitive league racing in LFS and I hope that it stays that way until S3... ... ... So those extra 5 years might just be needed Mr. Palmer.
Happy b-day! You were one of the reasons for LFS to stay alive through the years. Thanks for everything you've done.
Quote from dekojester :mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....bacon.......*drools*

i just ate bacon
Quote from dekojester :mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....bacon.......*drools*

A belated happy birthday NDR!

I apologise for the bump but I had chime in. Karting today with Wilko reminded me about all this, good times! Hope everyone's doing well

Thanks so much to everyone in and around NDR, whether they were adminning, racing, crashing, commentating, arguing or eating dinner. Thanks for providing some top-notch leagues, then taking me on board - and sorry for not sticking around! Those few months were great fun though, I'd love to get involved again some day. It's a pity LFS has stagnated as NDR has got better and better. We'll get back to the glory days at some point.

So here's to another 5 years! And remember these words of wisdom: Drafting works like a potato.

E: Ooh, I'll have to pop on to this mad crazy DEATH RALLY server that's all the rage these days.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG