The online racing simulator
2013 LFS Friends Gathering *Updated*
From the 15th till 17th of February Team Rock Racing will organize a LFS Friends Gathering in Breda, The Netherlands.

Currently not too many, so everyone are welcome! Hotel is really cheap, 25 euros in total for two nights!

Current list:
Philipp Roeben
Felix Hillen
Nicholas Wrage
Thorsten Ulrich
Gerrit Eckhardt
Tommy Østgaard

Anyone else wanna join?

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
It's way too short time to be able to find out if I can come or not
It would be better of if this question / topic was brought up 3-4 months ago, I think most people will find it hard to manage to plan on so short notice ( specially the ones that lives far away).

Other than that I hope this turns out to a nice event for those that are in it
I'm doing Holland again this year, but not until later in the year, and I don't think I'll go any further south then Den Hague or maybe Rotterdam.

If you fancy it TVE we could meet up over there? I was going to bring the TT and tear up the Dutch roads. I'll be staying in Haarlem just outside of A'Dam.
If TVE is going, I am too. I live 5 mins away from Haarlem so that should be cool.
I would come if I could get the time off work, but I work a lot now. But I am come next year if you organize it again.

Hope that it goes well
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm doing Holland again this year, but not until later in the year, and I don't think I'll go any further south then Den Hague or maybe Rotterdam.

If you fancy it TVE we could meet up over there? I was going to bring the TT and tear up the Dutch roads. I'll be staying in Haarlem just outside of A'Dam.

Quote from Bose321 :If TVE is going, I am too. I live 5 mins away from Haarlem so that should be cool.

Roughly when do you plan to do that trip, and why going to Netherlands?
But sure, sounds interesting enough if you give me a lift hehe!

And Bose - would be fun to see you in real life too, and even more fun when I give you an ball-kick
Well although it's within the topic title, I think we're derailing the OP - so i'll respond on FB.
I am deffo coming!! Would need some Corona to be available! :P
I live in Haarlem!

Also for beers, get something proper...stay away from the pilsners! Blond and brown beers is where its at.

e: not attending just fyi
Quote from niall09 :I live in Haarlem!

Also for beers, get something proper...stay away from the pilsners! Blond and brown beers is where its at.

e: not attending just fyi

Where? I will rap...visit you!
Quote from Bose321 :Where? I will rap...visit you!

Near the Grote Markt. Enough ot...good luck op
Who is gonna visit Holland just for "Gamenerd gathering"?

They rather come to Amsterdam to **** around and smoke some grass
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Who is gonna visit Holland just for "Gamenerd gathering"?

You do your country down, it's a lovely place and there's more to it than drugs. De Efteling und Den Bazaar for starters, I've been to Holland quite a few times and I still have a few more things on my bucket list . The UK LFS Kart Meets are always well attended, and drugs aren't even legal (although as with every country in the world ever, as readily available as they are in the Netherlands).

This might make me sound uncool, but I've never done drugs in the Netherlands. I don't see the point. I could get them here.
I live 2 minutes next to two hotels, I see enough haha

There are less people really visiting the historical city for a different reason.
Well, Schipol airport welcomes visitors to Amsterdam with the slogan "Welcome to the City of Sin". I guess Amsterdam in particular attracts a certain kind of tourist.

I've spent some time there, but I spend most of my time in Holland in Haarlem. This year i'm bringing my car and I'm making a beeline for Utrecht and Den Hague. It's been years since I have driven on the wrong side of the road, literally, at the first junction I got to in Calais... I'm sure i'll do better this time :P
There ain't much to see in Haarlem, but there are lots of other historical places. If you're interested in seeing buildings I can name good places to see. Each city and place has it's own style of buildings.

If you like green, There is Spaarnwoude in Amsterdam and Amsterdamse Bos (woods)

There is also every year a rally event in Sloterdijk (Amsterdam). Alot other things to do.

Interested in fish? Ijmuiden is the place to be.

Feel free to ask me if you got others question, I've been almost everywhere in Holland
Updated info's, and new attendees confirmed.
Wish I could be there, but there's that whole "across the world" thing.
Quote from krugmander :Wish I could be there, but there's that whole "across the world" thing.

We live in a country where study-abroad programs are huge, so if yo go to college there's always a chance you could get sent to Europe.

Hopefully there's still these meet ups in 2 or 3 years, because that's my plan at least.
Quote from Rappa Z :We live in a country where study-abroad programs are huge, so if yo go to college there's always a chance you could get sent to Europe.

Hopefully there's still these meet ups in 2 or 3 years, because that's my plan at least.

Going to culinary school, so very little chance unless I get the chance to go to France.
Anyone wanna join?

We're staying in Breda in The Netherlands!
Currently not too many, so everyone are welcome Hotel is really cheap, 25 euros in total for two nights!

Current list:
Philipp Roeben
Felix Hillen
Nicholas Wrage
Thorsten Ulrich
Gerrit Eckhardt
Tommy Østgaard

Anyone else wanna join?
Would be fun, but it is too early for me (changing job and moving to new place, moved in today actually)
It's most likely that I can't come thanks to some family situation. But Tommy has promised me during the meeting some will visit me.

Thanks mate!
id like to come, but money wont allow it
maybe next time.

Next time!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG