The top-10 phrases I fear now.

1. Thanks for all your support, but we give up. - your devs
2. Master-Server was struck by a sylvester rocket
3. Hmm, what happens if we pull that plug
4. World's End is delayed by a week
5. someone deleted the internet
6. My child threw up on the master server
7. Did I pay the bill?
8. Seems like all usernames have been deleted,so we have to buy new ones... (Eclipsed)
9. We sold LFS to ISI - your devs
10. We sold LFS to iRacing - your devs
Shut up and come back to server!
Well... LFS Master server went kaput.
Any plans to postpone the race?
-
(Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost
Quote from IsaacPrice :Any plans to postpone the race?

not yet... I have a feelng the Master Server returns.
We will wait until 20:30 UTC to make a decision as to the fate of the race today.

The likely candidate would be postponements to the next day (Saturday, possibly a bit earlier in the day time-wise) or another day that fits most.

Feel free to post what would be a suitable alternative for you if this weekend doesn't work.
server runs again
I have no idea what the tracker is doing, I blame Ellis.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by dekojester : deleted per request of Thilo
Quote from boothy :I have no idea what the tracker is doing, I blame Ellis.

I got distracted by another issue and forgot to start the tracker until a few laps in.
I take all responsibility for incorrect rejoin. I got into madness with two STD's and my actual opponent FBM. It went so fast, but I think all four of us got an incident and I unlucky got spun and by tryin' to rejoin as fast as I could I hit the traffic if I am well announced even three times. That's embarassing. Sorry for that, guys. Fortunately, it was just an event (fun racing). So the losses ain't that big.

And yeah, sorry for the chat on the server. I wasn't so sure why I got DSQ. Just after leavin' the server it got clear. I think combo is not that proper, because it's really dangerous. The speed differences are too big, it's like STD are stopped at the corners. It shouldn't be like that. I prefer GTR and NGT racing then when there is a difference, but not that big that could make a huge traffic and automatically make a risk for crashes. You may think "What those FBM are doing? Why they just can't wait and overtake after the corner. Trust me - it's not that easy how it looks. And it's just ridiculous and you can loose and gain the time after each traffic from 5-15sec or something like that. It's not right. If you wanna loose less or gain more - it's impossible. You will be led into the crash. That's all about.
It is so annyoing to follow the race when there is Kingburies involved in every crash what happens there, absolutely no sense on their driving.
actually i havent crashed anyone as far as i know except for myself :/
Quote from _coca-cola_ :It is so annyoing to follow the race when there is Kingburies involved in every crash what happens there, absolutely no sense on their driving.

this.
Quote from seniecka :I take all responsibility for incorrect rejoin. I got into madness with two STD's and my actual opponent FBM. It went so fast, but I think all four of us got an incident and I unlucky got spun and by tryin' to rejoin as fast as I could I hit the traffic if I am well announced even three times. That's embarassing. Sorry for that, guys. Fortunately, it was just an event (fun racing). So the losses ain't that big.

And yeah, sorry for the chat on the server. I wasn't so sure why I got DSQ. Just after leavin' the server it got clear. I think combo is not that proper, because it's really dangerous. The speed differences are too big, it's like STD are stopped at the corners. It shouldn't be like that. I prefer GTR and NGT racing then when there is a difference, but not that big that could make a huge traffic and automatically make a risk for crashes. You may think "What those FBM are doing? Why they just can't wait and overtake after the corner. Trust me - it's not that easy how it looks. And it's just ridiculous and you can loose and gain the time after each traffic from 5-15sec or something like that. It's not right. If you wanna loose less or gain more - it's impossible. You will be led into the crash. That's all about.

indeed its only fun event. but you turned INTO oncoming traffic.. twice!
Quote from Franky.S :indeed its only fun event. but you turned INTO oncoming traffic.. twice!

That wasn't intentional. Trust me. It was due to a lack of coordination and rush to rejoin the track. Pardon, guys.
#43 - CSF
Grats to Mikko for winning the Aids cup <3
that was brutal how did I only get lapped twice
Well, i sure had fun at least on the second half of the race . The race was clean most of the time, sorry for some unnecessary contact with some of the STD's.

Congratulations for Mikko and happy birthday NDR
What a entertaining 2h. Was worth it. Thank you.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Well, i sure had fun at least on the second half of the race . The race was clean most of the time, sorry for some unnecessary contact with some of the STD's.

Congratulations for Mikko and happy birthday NDR

Forgot to say it in server, gratz for the win...was close by the looks of it . Noticed you were by far the best with lapping, even when I failed and moved cos I missread you, you avoided the crash. . Not that I had many problems with others, sry Cem I couldn't avoid it, tough to know exactly whats gonna happen with the speed difference.
For me this went really good and the race it self was real fun,2 hours flew by like never before! It felt like some LMP between GT3s,FBM was so fast and agile,could pass anywere. And I almost destroyed my chance for 3rd by forgetting to change tyre settings - in pit it changed just 1 tyre,because I planned to pit much later,but tyres were worn much faster then I thought before (lack of long distance racing with FBM),so I had to pit just after 1h mark rather then when fuel tank runs out of juice. But the oponent for 3rd place made a mistake at chicane,so I could take my position back and finish still on lead lap and on podium!
The scariest moment was when I lapped Friskopps (I believe,could be someone else from IneX) - misjudged the speed and squeezed myself between him and one of the buggiest walls in LFS - on exit on railway straight... Luckily damage was very slight. Otherwise I had quite clean race,with few misunderstandings,but contact free,I hope noone lost anything because of my passes.
Grats to NDR and thanks for the event,some didn't like this 2 class version,but I had fun - let's do it again sometime!
Grats to the winners

Gotta give props to Joonas. He was the one I had the least problems with the whole race. He made it easier to understand where he was gonna go, and never did any daring attempts Well done, chap!
This race wasn't bad at all. I really enjoyed it.

Firstly, thanks to Skirmantas for huge hit (Or whatever it should have been) on lap 15. It caused me some damage. I was trying to stay on track but after one lap I knew that's not possible. So I made a pitstop to repair it. My pitstop (to refuel etc.) was planned on lap 45, anyway I was trying to stay out as long as possible and puncture came on lap 48. I was checking only front tyres but puncture was on right rear. I'm sorry to everyone who was paasing that strange black thing. After this, everything was going well. 7th in finish - Better than I expected.

I was able to go better ofc. However I had lot of FPS lags and also twice my screen froze for +/- 3s...

Thanks to all organizers and drivers, it was fun!
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth

2012 NDR Birthday Event: Discussion
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG