The online racing simulator
Well...
Thats really unfortunate
The only thing I understand from that pic is that apparently there is a castle in germany that looks like a penis.
Poor country -> becomes an imperialistic nation under authoritarian regime with expansionistic goals -> profit?!? -> Greece thinks about doing the same thing
Artistic freedom and greece flag...
How about start working and stop whining, Greece?

Mass media releases some tearful stories how greeks have no Christmas, because theres no money, nothing to buy presents from etc... My uncle lives in Greece and he said all that crisis is just a bubble and a pile of bullshit, you couldn't enter a mall because of a huge crowd, everyone buying Samsungs iPhones and other various, lets say, luxurious presents for a country that begs for more money because "we can't even eat properly" and "is on an edge of default". Funny eh.
Quote from TexasLTU :How about start working and stop whining, Greece?

Mass media releases some tearful stories how greeks have no Christmas, because theres no money, nothing to buy presents from etc... My uncle lives in Greece and he said all that crisis is just a bubble and a pile of bullshit, you couldn't enter a mall because of a huge crowd, everyone buying Samsungs iPhones and other various, lets say, luxurious presents for a country that begs for more money because "we can't even eat properly" and "is on an edge of default". Funny eh.

You seem not to understand how social inequality works.
Which is pretty funny, considering that you're from Lithuania, a country with poor Gini index.
Who the hell?

if you wonder who makes it...
I love the note of weary resignation that comes across in the last panel text.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :...

Seriously... move this fu*ing Dolan out of this topic, because it's not at all funny to most of us who come here for a bit of laugh.
Quote from sermilan :Seriously... move this fu*ing Dolan out of this topic, because it's not at all funny to most of us who come here for a bit of laugh.

I'm laughing.
Quote from sermilan :Seriously... move this fu*ing Dolan out of this topic, because it's not at all funny to most of us who come here for a bit of laugh.

I'm laughing.

I'm laughing.

I'm laughing.

I'm laughing.

I'm laughing.
I'm posting a funny picture because I'm not a dickwad.

I don't get it. Not funny. I'm not laughing.
It's funny because it's men dressed in women's clothes.

You dont understand how sophisticated it is - the purpose is to make ppl laugh at comic that is not funny. Very bright idea!
Meh, Dolan is better.
Quote :I'm laughing.

Thing like this make me think that this thread will inevitably become 4chan's /b/ if it hasn't already.
Quote from Rappa Z :Thing like this make me think that this thread will inevitably become 4chan's /b/ if it hasn't already.

>implying that's something bad
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG