The online racing simulator
Re Instatment
(30 posts, started )
Re Instatment
I have for some time (10 Years) given a lot to lfs, I was the guy that gave you the time in Garage, I was also the reason why 3 works as turn your lights on.

NIKI has been banned for talking trash here as well..but yah notice they still can't beat him on a track (Pick One 100 bucks..step up)

Be that as it may. I'm the LFS Team Leader for South City Cab Company...I have friends in no high places, like Three Jump, ACL Racer, Lameduck (one of lfs oldest Racers) Might I ask who votes these Mods.

AAnt

Find me at atomant (use find a friend)
Quote from WayneRover :I'm the LFS Team Leader for South City Cab Company...I have friends in high places

Someone couldn't handle the mulled wine. :drunk:
Quote from WayneRover :

NIKI has been banned for talking trash here as well..but yah notice they still can't beat him on a track (Pick One 100 bucks..step up)

Shows how delirious you are he frequently gets beaten. He wasn't banned for being fast (lol) he was banned for general abuse to other players when he lost, and as said it was scawen that banned him for foul language directed at another driver.

As for yourself you're kindly showing the whole community exactly why you were banned.
don't you think PM'ing another mod (flame, bob, deko, fonny, there are enough) would have been a wiser choice discussing this matter?
Never use "fame" as a bargaining chip. Instead, perform the acts which justify fame.
The best thing about the whole post is how the 'fame' he boasts about is about as un-famous as it's possible to get.

It's like threatening people by saying you're the FourSquare Mayor of Starbucks.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's like threatening people by saying you're the FourSquare Mayor of Starbucks.

#10 - th84
I second Mr. Ants request for reinstatement.

If TVE can post about sticking his manpole in my anus, then AA should be able to drunk-post as he see's fit.

AA 2013!!
Quote from WayneRover :I was also the reason why 3 works as turn your lights on

That's a universal free admission pass in my book regardless of context.
Never claimed to be famous, just contribute in my own little way, anyhow, my atomant account doesn't show "no longer welcome" it just will not log in..no big deal just annoying.

Hope you all had a swell xmas.
I always beat niki in the ironhorse days thus argumente is invalido
-
(aroX123) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Quote from th84 :I second Mr. Ants request for reinstatement.

If TVE can post about sticking his manpole in my anus, then AA should be able to drunk-post as he see's fit.

AA 2013!!

What the feck have I ever done to you? It's not my fault your ass was too small to handle Thor's HAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

So, in an humble as possible way - jump a cliff will ya?

Naaah, I ****ing love you you ass, hows the team going?
And Atomant, your one messed up but funny lad (do not take it personally) Alltho I think discussions about moderating of this forum is better done with PMs directly to the moderators. Try Franky or Flame, they seem ok
Yah I'll send them one, thanks.
I don't understand why the moderators have not taken action. Duplicate accounts are normally met with bans, especially when the parent account is already banned.

Why is this same policy not being followed.
Because its the beginning of a new time and new rules. Duh
Quote from WayneRover :Never claimed to be famous, just contribute in my own little way, anyhow, my atomant account doesn't show "no longer welcome" it just will not log in..no big deal just annoying.

Hope you all had a swell xmas.

The AtomAnt account doesn't seem to be banned. Maybe you should go to LFS.net and change your password, in case somehow your password on the forum has got out of sync.
Ty Sir, I get this message on log in so I'm assuming my password must be ok here otherwise it wouldn't recognize me.

Sry for the dual account.

AtomAnt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Quote from th84 :I second Mr. Ants request for reinstatement.

I agree with this because I agree with everything th84 ever says, because it avoids me having to think about anything and I'm usually intoxicated enough that I don't care how retarded he is.

AtomAnt I think it's fair to say your posts were getting increasingly incoherent when I last saw you. I don't really mind about that - so long as you're not being offensive then you are welcome to ride a crispy bike all over any forum that I read. I don't know if you posted something offensive but I doubt it - you mostly just post nonsensical garbage and I support your entitlement to do that.

Hang on though. Wasn't Lerts banned in the end? Maybe riding crispy bikes is explicitly against the rules?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I agree with this because I agree with everything th84 ever says

you always agree with a noob?

also....kind of funny stuff happening.
this is just a forum overall.
Quote from WayneRover :

)

I'm down on money.
Quote from WayneRover :Ty Sir, I get this message on log in so I'm assuming my password must be ok here otherwise it wouldn't recognize me.

Sry for the dual account.

AtomAnt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That message might be seen if you try to view a thread that has been moved to the rubbish bin.

Victor says you are not banned in any way that we can see, and are in the normal S2 licensed user group.

So if you go to the main page www.lfsforum.net and try to log in, then you should be able to view threads.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I agree with this because I agree with everything th84 ever says, because it avoids me having to think about anything and I'm usually intoxicated enough that I don't care how retarded he is.

AtomAnt I think it's fair to say your posts were getting increasingly incoherent when I last saw you. I don't really mind about that - so long as you're not being offensive then you are welcome to ride a crispy bike all over any forum that I read. I don't know if you posted something offensive but I doubt it - you mostly just post nonsensical garbage and I support your entitlement to do that.

Hang on though. Wasn't Lerts banned in the end? Maybe riding crispy bikes is explicitly against the rules?

What ever happened to Lerts?
He left by his own will after a longer time of disagreement with the forum and the laws of physics.

Re Instatment
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG