The online racing simulator
Tragedy and Video Game Violence
(270 posts, started )
I just saw an article where Senator Joe Manchin (pro-firearms) blames Grand theft Auto for the shootings.

I guess the reason that video games have gotten and will get so much flak is because it's an easy target for either side of the gun control argument. Those against gun control know that it is a good diversion from actual progress against gun violence, while those for gun control just want to get rid of anything that might have possible contributed to such an incident.
Having seen the story about 30,000 Americans signing a petition to deport Piers Morgan, I am desperately trying to raise enough signatures to get his British citizenship revoked - we really don't want that **** back, you can keep him.
Why everyone hates Piers, i love that guy..
You can have him.
every single day im increasingly amazed by how bad boris' tastes are
Quote from Shotglass :every single day im increasingly amazed by how bad boris' tastes are

It's really quite remarkable.
Go watch Looper again..
Was planning to!
Why amerifats are so butthurt at Piers Morgan? That dude is completely right
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why amerifats are so butthurt at Piers Morgan? That dude is completely right

So your earlier post was ironic, then?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why amerifats are so butthurt at Piers Morgan? That dude is completely right

K. And please do not call us amerifats keyboard fatty : p
Butthurt?

Btw, I really do not get the hate, i follow him on Twitter and he's brilliant, quality sarcasm, and his interviews are great, always interesting quests with not-your-ordinary questions beeing asked.. And he's totally right about guns now.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Btw, I really do not get the hate, i follow him on Twitter and he's brilliant, quality sarcasm, and his interviews are great, always interesting quests with not-your-ordinary questions beeing asked.. And he's totally right about guns now.

Look up his record when he worked in Fleet Street. I disagree that his TV stuff is worthy, and all I've seen from his Twitter activity is lots of people asking him to be banned from supporting Arsenal.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :So your earlier post was ironic, then?

I don't recall writing anything in this thread before.
Ben its impossible to reason with idiots
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Derp derp.

I said "writing".
Before you quoted these pics, they said something entirely different. Owners of these sites must have replaced them with something I entirely disagree with.
Quote from E.Reiljans :I said "writing".
Before you quoted these pics, they said something entirely different. Owners of these sites must have replaced them with something I entirely disagree with.

No they were the same
They've certainly been that way since they were originally posted.

So, shared account or troll or both.
if it makes you feel better I just checked cached versions, they are the same
Hmm.

I'd like to see a similar chart for motives that lead to violence for the homicides. Also "cut/pierce"... "stab" is a much nicer word.

The number of suicides is impressive though. It does hint towards more important social problems.

Tragedy and Video Game Violence
(270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG