The online racing simulator
rForce™
(64 posts, started )
Merry Christmas!
Merry christmas, guys!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :drink:
Thanks guys, you too!
I tried clicking your website link, and got loads of virus attacks ....
Works fine for me (Opera, Win 7, Avast!)
Quote from TypeRacing :Yes, AVG detected something there because of some others weebly sites, which has any connections with rforceteam.weebly.com than domain name...

My pc got a virus attack, and the domain of rforce team, took me to all different kinds of other domains, and i got spammed with virusses, my anti virus nicely detected them trojans.
Like we wouldn't have problems already... I see what I can do about this
Norton didin't warn me about anything on our website, and checked my whole cpu if there would be sth but didn't find anything, so website working fine with me... but I can't argue with Ray, that link shows that there's sth... so perhaps this requires building up a new website, or does sbd come up with better solution??
It's your old site maybe you should have people remove it from their signatures and posts.
Got the same warning when I opened an old link, so doing what Ray said and make ppl change it to the new one. But Miika has said that he got the warning from the new website with one program, but the other didn't find anything, so the problem could be that just as well...
And then some other info, which we have forgotten:

Our team has grown again with another new member. Our latest comer is a young Czech, Filip "jackkk26" Klier. Even though he's a bit of a newcomer, he has shown some great improvement especially with open-wheelers. In real-life he drives go-karts so that should help him groving up a good racer.

rForce™
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG