The online racing simulator
i once got a 18month ban for a pic similar to that one
inb4 alot of mad people.

Jesus.
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by Scawen : Another racism thing... you are heading towards a ban.

Cheers for that, i just looked that George Carlin video up, and now i'm watching it for 30 minutes
Thinkception.
Wow, he's in a hurry, 1,093mph
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by Victor : piss poor godaweful comics will be deleted. No style at all, none whatsoever. Go to 4chan for this rubbish.
Hahaha, so true.
yep true

but for me its more like red, red green.
doesnt matter if i drive bycicle,a car or a truck.
seen way to many redlight (yellow) crashes >_>
rarely ever pass a yellow.
My fiancée drives more like its green, green red. I see her mindlessly slow down at green lights. And drive through random reds.

Wtf!
The pedestrian approach defenately makes sense. Watching if a car is coming (and not stopping) is far more important thing to notice than the color of the light. If I'm driving a car I'm far less likely to drive through a red light than if I'm walking simply because as a pedestrian it is far easier to see and hear what is happening than inside a car.
Quote from Hyperactive :Watching if a car is coming (and not stopping) is far more important thing to notice than the color of the light.

I agree. I almost hit and older pedestrian once. I had a conditional green (green arrow on the side, while the main light is red), so I was approaching the turn. When I was about 3m from it, the lights turned green for pedestrians and an older man just stepped on the crossing, without checking. I stopped like 10cm from him and then he started chastising me and pointing to his green light.

I was like: "man, what's it up to you even if I go to jail for this if you are dead? Just pay a little more attention yourself too, it's healthier for both of us"

Facepalm..
-
(ACCAkut) DELETED by ACCAkut
Huehuehuehuahue
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG