The online racing simulator
SAVAGE SimSports
(312 posts, started )
Good luck you both! and SAUSAGE too
Merry Christmas, SAVAGE team! :wmann3:
Merry Christmas guys!
Merry Christmas!
Great banner you got there Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas, mates!

Please, follow us on Twitter and Facebook for most recent news and much more from SAVAGE SimSports!
Yes! Do it!
Nice poster. Good luck
See ya on track, good luck!
Joe Letteriello joins SAVAGE SimSports

As you can see, we have a new face in the team, it's Joe "Yuusei" Letteriello, our first 'murican! We are really happy to get Joe onboard, he has already proven his pace while driving with us in the GT3 Touring Car Championship round 4 in Westhill.

Joe's thoughts
"I'm easy to get along with, dedicated, and my goals are obviously to get good results"

We wish best of luck to Joe and hope to see good results from him!
Massive congratulation! Joe is a superb guy, both on and off the track. He did a super job whilst in TRR, couldnt be more happy with him. Very dedicated guy with lots of talent and potential GO GO Joey, good luck!
Good Luck to him and Savage
Welcome to the family, Joe. Looking forward to racing with you.
Congrats joe!!
Grats Joe
Nice addition, good luck!
Congrats, guys
Congrats Joe
Horrible choice, this guy wrecks everyone he sees on track and rolls more times then Jack. Obviously I'm joking, Joe is a good guy!
Quote from crazyskypimp :horrible choice, this guy wrecks everyone he sees on track and rolls more times then jack. obviously i'm not joking, joe is a massive fag!

+1
Good choice, keep it going Savage!
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Horrible choice, this guy wrecks everyone he sees on track and rolls more times then Jack.

Nah, great that Sewage/Sausage SimSports choose him then.
Yay, one more sausage to play with. \o/

SAVAGE SimSports
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG