**** all
I dropped my balls.
Good things:
- got my drivers license
- Became the NO.1 goalkeeper of my football team

Bad things:
- break-up with my gf after 3 years together
- gonna make this official now, I got cancer
Well for one, I got my license, been driving my car somewhat often and also managed to get through last school year.

On the other hand, I still haven't managed to talk to that special someone, because we're kind of in a fight since March.
Quote from Stig209 :Good things:
- got my drivers license

Bad things:

Are you serious? If so, I am sorry to hear How is the prognoses / how bad is it?

Good thing:

- Passed the truck driving license aswell as the license to drive vechicle trains / semi's etc
- Got in better shape overally
- Got to know new people

Bad things:
- Not having a job, evne tho when I have written a lot of applications
- Not been enough with my close friends this year, hope this will change in 2013
Quote from Stig209 :Good things:
- got my drivers license

Bad things:

Oh Man... Well, there is nothing about most of us can do, and there is nothing to say about this... All what I can do is to wish good luck to survive, but life is cold and cruel, some people lose, some bastards does not even if they should...Damn...

Well

What I did achieve?

Good:

major improve of car controlling in real life

Bad:

Too difficult situations, never really I won anything on this year and many mistakes I have done, but I lost more than I should have, but let's see what next year brigs up.
Good thing:
- Passed my motorcycle test and have a full licence now!
- Got to know some new people for a change
- Finally in a class with nice and friendly people
- Was accepted to an accelerated schooling normally takes 3 years, but I'm doing it in 1

Bad things:
- Haven't been with my close friends allot this year.
- Had a bad moped accident which wrecked my neck and shoulder after long days they sometimes hurts allot.
- Struggling with my health colds headaches (infected airways in my head) It seems to be the result of that same accident.
Quote from The Very End :Are you serious? If so, I am sorry to hear How is the prognoses / how bad is it?

Yep, I'm serious... Let put it this way, it's not very good situation with it but it could be a lot more worse, so hoping the best myself too
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Oh Man... Well, there is nothing about most of us can do, and there is nothing to say about this... All what I can do is to wish good luck to survive, but life is cold and cruel, some people lose, some bastards does not even if they should...Damn...

Thanks man! And I believe this one could be easier for me to win than a LFS-race
Well good to see you are sort of taking it with a smile.
All I can say is hang in there man!
I sneezed and farted at the same time.
Good:
-girlfriend
-job = enough of money resources
-finished my bc degree, got to masters
-started to really buy computer games

Bad:
-didnt travell too much this year, only germany and france for few days
-gained weight again. but almost lost it...
-sometimes feel like im more distant from people than i used to
Good

Got a nissan micra as a first car

Stripped out all its interior

Scrapped it

Got a MX5 as a second car

Drifted it https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akam ... 67235541_1208659652_n.jpg

Didnt strip out all its interior...also scrapped it

Split up with girlfriend

Got an e36 with a old M50B25 in it, still driving it now, drifting it on new years eve, also realised I hate big german cars.

Bad

Spent far too much money on cars over the last year, though I believe it was partly worth it I won't be doing it next year and will be going into something small and go kart like!
Quote from Stig209 :gonna make this official now, I got cancer

Stay strong!

Good:

- Played shitloads of tennis and became alot better (90+ official matches in spring/summer + 2 hours with friends every week)
- Went skiing for 3 weeks and became alot better
- Made new friends
- Doing well at work
- Got a bit more social (mostly thanks to tennis)
- Saved up a bit of money

Bad:

- My job is fking boring and my colleagues are retards
- I'm too tired to do things i want to do almost every night
- For the first time i felt my body is not as young as it used to be (feels baaaaaaad)
- My sister miscarried
- Single
Good:
- Got the most awesome job ever (or a pretty darn nice one even if it isn't the best in the world).
- Bought myself a nice car (but I'm sure some of the more or less adolescent people here would disagree)
- Bought a new computer
- Finished Bachelor's thesis quite successfully.

Bad:
- Noticed I need to lose weight.
A year of big changes for me,so:

GOOD
- Finally found job - in Germany. So I moved away from home country - interesting that I have never been further than ~500km away before,now almost 2000km.
- Earned ~3x more money since april than in last 4 years before together,so finally no more financial problems.
- Learned to speak another language,as I never seriously spoke german before,just understood it.

BAD
- Don't seriously know here anyone,so practically alone in big city.
- Can't find appartment here as it's quite a deficite,still living in this workers hostel/dormitory (or whatever it's called in english) with the most retarded poles in neighbour rooms.
- Just like someone before said - still single...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Good:
- did better in my studies overall than expected
- got a good internship and am more or less "in the system" of a pretty big international company now, and people like my work
- met lots of new people
- finally joined the Kart Meet
- somehow lost quite a bit of weight

Bad:
- I'm still following old routines too much (being on here counts as one I guess)
- my self esteem is too low/still do rather bad in dating
- ****ed a few things up (nothing big, but you know :shy
Think positive man! You're a cool and funny guy which knows a lot og tehnical stuff I can only dream to understand, so belive in yourself and I am sure 2013 is the year
went back to school,
got a stable job ( 9months in my first job, not bad at all.. im a bit tired of it tho, i need some change ),
banged a couple of bitches,
beated the shit out of my a4 ,
sold the a4,
got a mini-van and currently beating the shit out of it

and most important, i have a gf that loves me and gives me the ocasional bj.

it has been quite a nice year to be honest.
Good:
Got a replacement mouse.
Got a new mobile phone.
Still alive.
Cleaned my room.

Bad:
Mouse broke down.
Can't sell old phone.
Still not able to maintain a clean room.
No job.
Not a lot of money.
Half year study delay.

2012 - What did you achieve?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG