See any fireballs yet?
(40 posts, started )
See any fireballs yet?
Has the world ended where you are yet?
#2 - smove
No ... it seems like it's still turning ... oh wait
I just heard a weird rumble..

Could it be..

O͒̇ͣ̎͊̾̍͌̿͆ͭ̐͆̀̑ͨͨ̔̚͢͏̴̨̛̝̻͙̗̳̖̭̠h̷̝͎̪͖̠̻ͩ̽̍̌̊̃ͫ͌̑̒͌͛́́͟ ̸̞̣̤̳͎̫̪͓̻̫̞̹͉̠̤͙̜ͮͩ̾ͦ̃ͨͮͦ̏̃ͦͯͦͧ̉̀ͩ͞g̸̛̤̲͚̦̲̣͖̤̳ͩͮ̎͗ͯ͗ͣ͆ͭͤ͘͠o͒̂ͩ̆͆͏͝͏͏͉̬̖̪̬̲͙̻̭̻̺̹d̨͍̳͖̱̯ͮͫ̇͌̿̐̽͆̾̆̎̾ͬ̉̔͡ͅ,̵̵̷̍̃̊̀͠҉̝̱̜̜̪̮̮̖̤̤̺̫ ̡͗ͮͭ͆͑ͮ̑̀ͬ̑̔̇ͯ̏͗ͫ̚͏͏̸̨̣̭̗͍̱͓ḩ̰̩̲̱͈̣͍̣̘̠̫̲̳̫͙̤̩̗̖́̈́̑ͦ̾ͯ̒̍ͫ͆ͬ̏ͫ̽́ę͕̳̦͕͍̖̘͕͇̲̱̩̮̻͐ͤ͋̎ͦ̀ͭ͊͆͋̀͟͟r̸̴̢̂̓̄͆ͭ̾ͤ̓̓̉̈͂͠҉̠̻̼͙̗̫͇̮͎̣ͅe̸̵̪̤̟̤ͨ̐̏ͪͩ̓̍̈́̋͐͐ͦ͘͟͠ ͉͙̲͓̞̘͖̰̟͊͗͆ͥ͌̃̄͆̈́ͨͪ̑͛̅̐͢͞iͬ̊͒̈́ͧ͆ͮ̍ͧ̏̇̐̄͋͆ͮ͋҉̦̳̘͓͉̪̳͔̳̙̙͚̪̫ͅẗ̔̃̅̇̓͆̒͂͏̧̲͈̱͈̩̦̺͎̰͜ ̷̧͖̰̗̼̗̜͍̟̙̲͎͊ͫͥ̄͝ĉ̢̳͈̫͙̳̝̤̘̜̓ͣ̓ͯ͊̄̂̽ͯ̈ͤ̆ͥͧ͒ͣ̔͞o̷̧̻͚̤͇̭̘̦̮̯̮̬̖̤̭ͦͪͪͨͨ̏͐̚m̸̡̛̘̼͇̦̗̠̰͍̩̝̘̘̣̲͕̲̫̥͂̂ͧͮ͑͑͌̋̑̇̽͒͒́ͮ̆̓͠ę̶̙̖̄͗ͥͨͤͣ̓ͭ̐̔ͅs̴̟̱̼̯͙̫̼̘͙ͫͧ̒̍̎ͫ͂!̷̨̩̫̣͕̳̼̓͒͆͋͒̏ͮ͒̏ͭ̚͘͡

*Transmission ended*
Any minute now...

I think it may well be GMT. Hasn't ended here yet but we're 13 hours ahead of GMT.

I'll keep you posted though as we got to deal with Y2K ahead of everyone else too.
Already being done, as we speak.......

What better way to end the universe than to attend an orgy? Let's put it this way... without sex there would be no life. So why not celebrate the end of life as we know it than with the very essence of our lives — sex.
In a post-apocalyptic world, existence will be comprised of torture and misery for eternity. The only logical thing in such a situation would to be go out with a bang.

So join me and your fellow swingers in the last party that will ever occur, as we sex our way into the afterlife.

RSVP's will be taken completely seriously. Those who change their minds at last minute will not be granted entry but may watch from a distance.

In the case that an apocalypse does not take place:
Promotors are not liable for pregnancy, urinary tract infection, internal bleeding, blood urine, STD contractions, MIP's, demonic possession, epidemics, brain swelling, massive migraines, victimization by gang bang, double penetration, anal penetration, colon penetration, mouth penetration, ear penetration, nose penetration, armpit sexed, unintentional foot job, sandpaper handies, insect infestation, alcohol poisoning, extreme vomiting, explosive diarrhea, and pandemics that may occur to the attendees at their events. Promotors also do not condone to the consumption of any drugs and narcotics at this event, nor can they be accountable for those who may experience injury or death as a result of the usage of drugs and narcotics.
http://www.wherevent.com/detai ... nd-of-the-world-orgy-2012

Damn thought I had got away without buying xmas presents, bah humbug
Just found this, it may help, or not.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyon ... ntdown-clock-2440298.html

6 hrs & 26 min from my edit allegedly
Bit of time left for racing and sex...........

But that may be wrong, I think I'll leave the racing till later
Gamma ray bursts! It's gonna be the gamma ray burst!

Winter Solstice (when it's really supposed to end) is at 11:12 GMT today

I should have taken out a term life insurance plan today
Here's NZ's National Radio's answer to the upcoming appocolypse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIXg9KUiy00
Listen to the music and read the lyric's.

For those who are totally ignorant, this is the Sex Pistol's.

"My Way"

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
You ****, I'm not a queer
I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
And sampled each and every highway
And that, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
I saw it through without exemption
I've planned each charted course
Each careful step along the highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

There were times,
I'm sure you knew
When there was ****, ****
**** all else to do
But through it all,
When there was doubt
I shot it up or kicked it out
I faced 'em all and the world
And did it my way

I've loved and been a snide
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now the tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think, I killed a cat
And might I say not in the die way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I did it my way

For what is a brat,
What has he got
When he wears hats and he cannot
Say the things he truly feels
But only the words
Of one who kneels
The record shows,
I've stuffed a bloke
And did it my way

We have awesome DJ's here
Let's go out with punk !
Happy appocolypse all
Omg a stone just hit the window we're gonna die halp stahp earth, wat r u doin sta-.
Where I live, I actually see the opposite of the thread title, A snowstorm has hit (starting with a barrage of ice pellets bouncing off the window), and will stay around for the next day or so.
35 minutes til the world is scheduled to end here in the uk
I wanna see that one smartass saying:" I told you this would happen" after the world ends...
*closes eyes*
I'm disappointed. It's time but nothing is happening.
The sun blew up at 12:11, but it takes a little time for the energy to get here. Give it a few minutes, we'll all burn!
apparently we didn't... this is lame!
#23 - CSF
How do you know you aren't dead?
So this is purgatory, then? Just like LOST? Cool. I wish we were on a tropical island though, tired of freezing snow and wind....
No, still waiting for S3, or tyre physics....

Told you so, the world really has ended

LOLZ

And here it's still 24 Celsius even at 2am, wish this end of the world thing would get its act together.
Then we could all get some sleep
NZ joke, you just need to be old enough to get it.

See any fireballs yet?
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG