The online racing simulator
Kittens
(40 posts, started )
Quote from E.Reiljans :Cats are better in every single aspect

Cats are stupid whores. Dogs can save lives at least.
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Iginla : someone had already posted
Quote from E.Reiljans :Puppies eat shit and suck
Cats are better in every single aspect

Except for the whole Dogs are more awesome thing.

I've always been a dog person. I want a Husky. For now, though, I've got two kittens. And they're pretty awesome. Just, not as awesome as a Husky.
Good snacks for ur Husky........

As dogs, their far too intelligent. And as such their really hard dogs to deal with.

Now a Doberman is a great dog as they are really stupid, easily trained, but really stupid.........

The Reds are dumber than the blacks...........
The topic is 'Kittens'. Seems like some people have failed to understand it.

Quote from Racer X NZ :Good snacks for ur Husky........

As dogs, their far too intelligent. And as such their really hard dogs to deal with.

Now a Doberman is a great dog as they are really stupid, easily trained, but really stupid.........

The Reds are dumber than the blacks...........

I'm fully aware of how difficult Huskies are to deal with. Very intelligent and highly active, they are very easily bored... which leads to destruction of valuable property.

We were the last country still running dog sleds in Antartica, I've known quite a few.

Great dog's and awesome friends. But very high maintence on the attention front.
This is a pic of my girlfriend's friend's room. He has a husky.
Attached images
image001.jpg
Lolz.

Many years ago my flatmates doberman ate his leather chair, I know the feeling.
Still, if your looking at redecorating with the theme 'Husky Den' that's an awesome effort.
And the bone is a great touch, give's it a lived in look.

Good luck !
Merry Christmas!

Quote from MAGGOT :This is a pic of my girlfriend's friend's room. He has a husky.

She was probably leaving the dog at home for too long. Snow dogs need to go out and fly or they'll be like that.

My neighbour's Samoyed destroyed the fence after being left in the backyard leashed for less than 48 hours. They've never left the dog alone for more than one day since then.
Quote from Keling :She was probably leaving the dog at home for too long. Snow dogs need to go out and fly or they'll be like that.

My neighbour's Samoyed destroyed the fence after being left in the backyard leashed for less than 48 hours. They've never left the dog alone for more than one day since then.

Oh I'm aware I know Huskies (and other sled dogs) are extremely intelligent, but also very active and get bored very quickly. And no one likes to see what happens to their belongings when their sled dog gets bored...

That's the reason I don't have one yet. My place is too small and I'm too busy to be able to properly take care of one at this point. Well, that and my girlfriend being allergic. We got kittens instead.

Kittens
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG