The online racing simulator
What the **** is happening in Gøteborg?
(39 posts, started )
Quote from flymike91 :its funny minorities have no problem offending Europeans, telling them all to die and such, and Europeans look like such pussies when they can't say anything back for fear of offending.

ftfy
Quote from flymike91 :its funny Muslims have no problem offending Europeans, telling them all to die and such, and Europeans look like such pussies when they can't say anything back for fear of offending.

Also, instagram can do whatever they want to people as long as they use their service. Who else is going to make people's cell phone pictures slightly brown? Maybe after they make a "crotch-shot only" term in the agreement will people use instagram maybe only once a day.

Stop calling us 'Europeans', Europe as nothing to do with this, this is the middle east, Denmark and Sweden having trouble.
Few years ago a Danish writer made some drawings, which would be Muhammed the profecy, with a bomb in his turban..
2 days later we lost around the 20 hosts in middle eastern Danish Embassies.

Every time we take the conflict up in public some of our people die.
Yes I know you're an American, and you don't understand the problem of living in a small country, basically ONE of your cruise missiles would easily wipe out 30% of Denmark.

The reason is, I'm not a racist, though I think there is a few problems that could be fixed if Denmark/Sweden wasn't 30+% immigrants, and discussing this publicly will probably bring up the voices of some to say: But hey Dennis, Their country are at war, there is no where they can go to? To which I will respond in the same manner; It's not my problem, It's not my/Denmark/Swedens, war, But it is my problem, It is Denmarks problem, It is Swedens problem, and there is NOTHING we can do about it, as long as both country is left wing retards.....

my 2 cents, I hope no one was offended.
You mention right wing in your comment, and that makes me a little confused. At least over here right wing peope are massivly against immigration and are not affraight to raise their voice, the senter/left - red,
are very much positive to it and want a bigger number of immigrants.

Or did I read your post somewhat wrong?
Sorry, fixed.
I see! There should be a middle thing between the blue and he red wing. At least here in Norway it's nothing in middle at least.

And when is next election in Denmark btw?
I stopped caring when our taxes went over 60%.
Quote from flymike91 :its funny Muslims have no problem offending Europeans, telling them all to die and such, and Europeans look like such pussies when they can't say anything back for fear of offending.

Also, instagram can do whatever they want to people as long as they use their service. Who else is going to make people's cell phone pictures slightly brown? Maybe after they make a "crotch-shot only" term in the agreement will people use instagram maybe only once a day.

In this case it looks like they are expressing anger towards bad joke instead of other ways. But... I always compare lots of public intenet places to latrine - would you sue someone for a wall writing "write below list of sluts"?
Quote from Dennis93 :I stopped caring when our taxes went over 60%.

In dark feudal times in XIVth century a peasant served for his senior 104 days and it we call it severe feudal exploitation.
Nowadays your work for your enlightened government leading you to brigth future for 170 days. But this is called equitable social free market economy
Quote from Dennis93 :I'm not a racist, though I think...

Dennis, plz. You know better than this.
the hard working honest Muslims condone the actions of the extremists by not calling them out as false representation of their culture in a meaningful way. The Danes condone the actions of the extremists by not offending them. Secular democracy, rule of law and human rights are offensive to orthodox Muslims and should be promoted and forced upon your immigrants. You cannot even defend your country's traditions and ideals because you are being replaced by Muslims who stand to benefit (a ready-made country given to them for free) if you are all too scared to speak out, even if they don't participate actively in your subjugation. Denmark is an Islamic colony and will be an example to the other nations who have treated these "visitors" so well.
Nice two wall of texts there..
well done tve youve given our resident village idiots a soap box
FFS
I just wanted to have a discussion, and it seem like I got it too!

What the **** is happening in Gøteborg?
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG