al heeley
gunn
androidxp
the angry angel
jakg
ajp71
xcnuse
shotglass
Quote from Becky Rose :I'll give everyone a cookie! Just visit the STCC forum and you'll find it in your browsers temporary folder.

Thank you very much for the cookie - It was lovely!!
@spsamsp:

Quote :Hey, how comes nobody ever buys me a pint?

you`re to young.
Quote from Captain Slow :@spsamsp:

you`re to young.

Lol you are the first to reply to that!!!

You deserve a free cookie! lol

*gives FREE cookie*
yey. i got a cookie. its awfull not being able to buy booze isnt it. i feel cheeky drinkin ma dads
I've never actually met anyone from the LFS Forum. However, I have met a relative of one (Gabkicks' brother).
I'd like to meet Viper93 so I could push him into a tree and then steal his car

On a serious note...
There are lots of people on here I wouldn't mind meeting actually.

Sometimes the most "interesting" threads are stupid, so just enjoy the stupid thread.
Quote :Sometimes the most "interesting" threads are stupid, so just enjoy the stupid thread.

yey, tat makes me feel better. ill give you a cookie if i ever meet you.
Quote from AndroidXP :So far:
tristan
bbman
GP4Flo
Vykos

A very costly meeting, but it was worth it

Really worth it...

I actually wouldn't mind meeting you ALL...

Now who said world-wide community-meeting?
Quote from tristancliffe :I've met you twice now, so can I eat two cookies?

You can have a Stoneleigh Park brochure next time.

Woo me for being the winning male. A shame we can't see who voted for what.

Does that make me prom King with Becky?
Quote from Bob Smith :Woo me for being the winning male. A shame we can't see who voted for what.

Well, Tristan has more votes, but of course you have to consider that the majority would like to have a gun or see him in a straight jacket...
Quote :Does that make me prom King with Becky?

i was at a "prom" the other week. food was disgusting. no alchohol (tho tat didnt stop some of us). although i felt smart wearin a tux
Quote from Bob Smith :You can have a Stoneleigh Park brochure next time.

Woo me for being the winning male. A shame we can't see who voted for what.

Does that make me prom King with Becky?

Mate
Becky has too much attitude even for you to cope with, you have to go to the Prom alone and spike the punch with Vodka

@Captain Slow, Tux? Ya mean you didn't wear your Racing suit and advertise LFS, Shame Boy Shame girls love men in uniform, ya would have been right for the night, ( Hmmmn unless it was an all boys school)
Quote :@Captain Slow, Tux? Ya mean you didn't wear your Racing suit and advertise LFS, Shame Boy Shame girls love men in uniform, ya would have been right for the night, ( Hmmmn unless it was an all boys school)

haha. i could of worn my ovaralls but at that time the zip was broken. (pain that was, anything i wore underneath had a big dirty stripe down middle).
Why isnt kidcodea on the list?

I'd like to meet him, he seems like a very nice guy.
Quote :Why isnt kidcodea on the list?

i thought up the list in little time. based on who happened to post in threads i read l8ly. sorry.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Why isnt kidcodea on the list?

I'd like to meet him, he seems like a very nice guy.

He isn't allowed out of his cage unfortunately.
Rofl
hmmm, you didnt put me on haha
who said that?
Quote from mrbogeyman :He isn't allowed out of his cage unfortunately.

I shall be reporting his keepers to the RSPCA for treating him in this way.

An animal shouldnt be locked up for life, he should be allowed to roam free like the rest of us!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Michael Denham :Well, Tristan has more votes, but of course you have to consider that the majority would like to have a gun or see him in a straight jacket...

Ah yeah, I didn't think to tally the three individual bars. It's not fair he gets all those silly options, provokes more votes for him. The thread poster should have just picked the top 15 from the members list (sadness ratings).
I did consider putting down nobody. But then thought **** it, I'll just conform to the stereotype and I put down Becky.

But mainly because she was the only female there (No offense Becky) I'm not too hot on 'wanting' to meet other men.

Did someone mention cookies?

I also notice that I'm not on the list. If I was I would have voted for me. I can't think of anyone else I would more like to meet than me. I havn't seen me in years. Would be great to catch up and see what I've been doing with my life. I bet it would be better than what I've been doing. It only seemed like yesterday when I said I was popping out to lunch and I havn't come back yet.

So I would like to meet me. Sorry Becky.
I'm sure i'll cope funnybear. I didn't vote for me at all, I actuall chose nobody, so i've snubbed you all !
so nuse and me are the least popular ... tough luck eh ?
I think the poll was a bit vague anyway. It should have either been:

Who would you like to meet IRL - with multiple choices

or

Who would you MOST like to meet IRL - with a single choice

But then perhaps that is taking things too seriously.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG