The online racing simulator
Far Cry 3
(99 posts, started )
Yeah I remember Dragon's Lair, it was the biggest rip-off in arcade history, and looked so pretty that everybody still pumped money into it, hoping that it would somehow become a game if they stood in front of it for long enough. But it never did.
I can't uninstall it after I finished it omg. I just get the "feeling" when I turn it on over and over again... Dunno what's holding me so much in this game. Maybe the environment or something.
Actually.. the ironic part. When I tried to uninstall it.. it wanted to re-install it. So I literally couldn't uninstall Far Cry 3 :P
i just finished it. did any chose citra insted of friends? if so whats the end like?
Spoiler alert (select white text)!

Spoiler - click to revealI didn't, but if you do, you basically have sex with her and then she stabs you. Yeah. Great.

It's on YouTube if you want to see.
Put on spoiler alert in case someone visits this and still haven't finished the game...
Quote from Mysho :Put on spoiler alert in case someone visits this and still haven't finished the game...

Ah right, sorry. We really need bbcode spoiler tags.
Spent a couple of hours on this last night. Wasn't at all impressed with the first hour or so, far too much boring stuff: cutscenes, collecting animal hides (this isn't meant to be WoW), failing missions because you can't just shoot the hell out of people.

Then it picked up a bit and I started to get into it. Haven't spent any longer than that on it yet though so can't really say much more, but I'm quite enjoying it for now
Downloading it, what the heck.. i love Beach (the movie) and this seems like something similiar..
it has a little bit of LOST feeling.
I found that more and more games have ridicolously high camera/look sensitivity, my head hurts when everything moves so fast, it becomes blurry, frame drops etc.. Can i do anything in the settings for that?
Anyone has a solution to this, can't play like this my head hurts within seconds.. Everything is blurry when i move the camera, it's like i have first series of LCD monitors with ghosting and stuff. Tried all kind of different settings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUWiE6jvZdo
isnt it just mouse sensivity?
Nope, i lowered it almost all the way. It's like some micro blurring, texture 'breaking', it's unplayable.
Its a stupid blue effect they put on the game. Except its nothing like how your eyes would blur in real life. Maybe you can turn it off in settings?
I don't think that's possible. It's like under blur or something in most of the games, but there's no blur setting here as far as I remember.
I don't notice much blur. Whats your framerate? I run pretty solid 60fps and haven't noticed exaggerated blur, just some nice DOF effects.
FPS is not a problem, it's just ghosting like on a LCD from 2002.. Managed to make it slightly better with vsyncs and that GPU buffer setting but still not exactly right..
What a fcked up game, now i've lost like 2 hours of saved gameplay, all of a sudden i'm not where i was but way back!
Mogao bih je opet instalirat pa na hard probati...
Has anybody played FC3 - Blood Dragon? I have played it only for a few minutes so far, but I can tell you that the tips are absolutely hilarious
Quote from matijapkc :Has anybody played FC3 - Blood Dragon? I have played it only for a few minutes so far, but I can tell you that the tips are absolutely hilarious

It's Game Of The Year for me. I can say that with confidence considering it's absolutely completely 100% hilarious.
Gonna get it as soon as I get my headphones fixed. Hearing about the 80s themes I would rather not hear it through speakers.

Far Cry 3
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG