The online racing simulator
Karl, thanks for the nice lapping behavior. Same to Mr. Lago.
When will stream be uploaded on YouTube?
Quote from Orchideus :When will stream be uploaded on YouTube?

A short time I get my hands on a copy of it.
Anyone got start #1 replay?
All the fail at calculating.

Seems our cars are tied for 2nd and ineX leads. Oh well, grats to the top 3 in both classes anyways.
Lutz @ Simrace.tv will upload the recordings Monday he tells me, he was away most of the week and I think he was participating in some simracing himself, so once he gets them up, I'll work on them ASAP after for YouTube.

Getting MPRs right now, those will be up soon (including Abandoned start)
Quote from BlueFlame :LLM #05 was horribly dangerous the whole race. They rear ended me on 3 or else 4 different occasions.

Protest it
Quote from TypeRacing :I remember some Ixion's folk words from this round's practice when he said that SAVAGE won't beat Ixion

;fp;

all 3 of our cars outqual you, on start of race both of our cars on lap was taken out by no fault of our own. and our last car whist was already involved in that timed out because china is very far away.

the fact we got an AM car to 2nd and only .2 off pole means nothing apprently, of course we suck.

ofc seeing you on stream crashing almost every corner as if u didnt do any practice or just forgot how to drive means u are better.

i admit we didnt finish but atleast niki didnt "time out". just poor raacing standards from "pros".
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by CSF : Yeah. No.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by CSF : Grow the fuck up Matt.
Anyway here is one quote from our team chat like 30 minutes before start.
Quote :[15.12.2012 19:33:56] Kral Raudsepp: No, we are not on the pace so we are taking it very easy
[15.12.2012 19:34:05] Kral Raudsepp: to make no mistakes and do as stable pace as possible
[15.12.2012 19:34:13] Kral Raudsepp: Not to cock up and not to have any kind of accidents
[15.12.2012 19:34:25] Kral Raudsepp: That's top15 strategy by me

even though its funny, it's not right to post that. There are people in this community who have siblings or themselves may be autistic. And btw, I know of people with both of the circumstances and I am not either of them.
#36 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins : it's not right to post that. There are people in this community who have siblings or themselves may be autistic. And btw, I know of people with both of the circumstances and I am not either of them.

Karl and Matt, grow up or **** off.
rForce™ car on the photo in 1st post, all time in stream.. Its not problem But can we know why we are getting this attention? ) I think daloonie will be glad that his skin is that visible
Quote from Deutschland2007 :All the fail at calculating.

Seems our cars are tied for 2nd and ineX leads. Oh well, grats to the top 3 in both classes anyways.

Didn't think it sounded right.

Gratz to the podium, imo Krasi was a bit unlucky to get a penalty for that after watching it, dunno why he would initially choose to take the grass more. With hindsight maybe, but he could just have easily understeered into someone when he cuts across that corner. He was pushed off in the first place, he would have expected James to leave a little room for him to be able to lift off into. James having a moment right next to him isn't his fault, by the time he could know that its too late. Didn't affect their result anyway though.

Was just cruising trying to make sure I didnt make a mistake, as 1 mistake would be enough to potentially lose the race, and thats very easy here. Happy to take such a dominant win on a track which shouldn't suite our car. Hopefully that proves something to the people trying to say XRR is too fast at the GT1 Challenge round. Was a great team effort, shame that our 2nd car didn't quite have the rub of the green. Gratz podium and AM podium.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Karl, thanks for the nice lapping behavior.

i beg to differ on that one as karl span infront of me entering chicane

wasnt anything that could be avoided anyway. Good race for what its worth
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Was just cruising trying to make sure I didnt make a mistake, as 1 mistake would be enough to potentially lose the race...

You know, if you fail GenR will be always there to take the advantage of it Joke aside, start was messy, but after it the hard work came. After all the race went quite ok for us. Hats off for ineX, untouchable
Well im here just to congratulate the winning team of this race, great job ineX

I also think (dont get me wrong) like whole gt2ws season or nearly was just driving without special "working" and practicing for most of your victiories( in gt2ws) but today I have a feeling that you really worked for this win and this was probably yours top class style win of the year atm.
I can not just say you've got good luck this time, it really looked like well deserved victory .
Quote from Bmxtwins :Protest it

I can't make Pajkul and Jachna grow a brain. I dare say nobody else can either. It wasn't just me they caused problems for, as usual. They are just a big mobile hazard.
Quote from xtraction :i beg to differ on that one as karl span infront of me entering chicane

Sorry, 19 laps which I had done before this race with XRR wasen't enough probably to get that car know on that track.
Quote from Franky.S :
ofc seeing you on stream crashing almost every corner as if u didnt do any practice .

If you're referring to my crash there, i understand that Karl's message pissed you off or something. But there was nothing I could have done to avoid that collision really.
I have nothing against Ixion, as I don't have anything against any other team here. That's why it is a shame to see my team mate picking a fight here. Let's keep it clean on and off the track.
#45 - sbb
Really thx for who on grass and crashed me hard on T3 on the 1st lap causing me from 4th > 26th. Dunno why guys can't stay calm on the 1st lap ?
IMHO, a DT just can't justify such crash in anyway. and the one trying to justify his crash action to be "reasonable" just shows how good he can drive, period
Quote from deCesaris :If you're referring to my crash there, i understand that Karl's message pissed you off or something. But there was nothing I could have done to avoid that collision really.
I have nothing against Ixion, as I don't have anything against any other team here. That's why it is a shame to see my team mate picking a fight here. Let's keep it clean on and off the track.

i dont have anything against savage either. but ofcourse if karl is going to insult our team for no reason then ofc im going to defend it.
Quote from xecote :IMHO, a DT just can't justify such crash in anyway. and the one trying to justify his crash action to be "reasonable" just shows how good he can drive, period

Yeah, maybe sometimes you mustn't act like chicane is a bus stop, riiiiight?!

And np Elton, you are welcome next round too
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123 : Not worth it.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :DT for car #10 - Causing an avoidable incident
SG for car #02 - Causing an avoidable by giving no room and turning left into car 10.

Appeal sent. We only want admins to review this action. We will respect their final decision so no need to argue guys.
Quote from Franky.S :i dont have anything against savage either. but ofcourse if karl is going to insult our team for no reason then ofc im going to defend it.

I don't like guys who are offending my team either. Deal with losing. You guys should have been used with that already. Next time just keep your guys mouths shut, too much optimism ain't good either as you can see.

GT1WS 2013 Round 2: Race Discussion
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG