The online racing simulator
GT1 World Series 2013: Round 2 LIVE STREAM 15 December, 17:55 UTC
Stream available on Demand: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Qualifying Results: http://tracker.newdimensionracing.com/qualifying.html
Tracker: http://tracker.newdimensionracing.com/
NDR IRC: irc://irc.gamesurge.net/ndr

Race broadcast will start around 17:55 UTC on Saturday, Commentary by Chris Wilkinson (I hope) and others. We'll have interviews (if people step up for them), and you can ask us (relevant) questions to answer on air in the #ndr channel on irc.gamesurge.net or here in the broadcast thread.

ineX Racing are on pole, followed by DiabloSkinZ PRO and Ixion SimSports XRR. All 29 qualifiers were within 1.16 seconds of each other, P28 on time 1.01 seconds back. Short lap, tight track, fast cars...the team who is most patient and conservative will likely win.
I've been following this for a few weeks now. Thanks!
Added all the necessary stuff (in iframes) to our portal for the ones who like to have everything on one page, click on the link in my signature...

Good luck to everyone racing today!
#4 - J@tko
#5 - kiste
would nice to have some ingamesound.
Here we go

To the comms: Which teams do you put your money on for this race? :P
#7 - rik97
I think inex XD
#8 - J@tko
Stream down? :sadbanana
It should be back up now, no idea what happened.
Stream is back up for me . I'll only be able to watch the first hour of the race sadly before RL knocks
man this drivers all lack respect and common sense.. its horrible to watch such "pros" that are unable to race alongside each other..
That flip on the main straight was still awesome though
Safety car,lololololololol.
pretty awesome broadcast IMO
Thanks for watching everyone - hopefully the on-demand version will be up soon.
Beautiful overlays on the stream, guys. And nice commentating too.
Quote from MousemanLV :Safety car,lololololololol.

I'm annoyed with myself for that, luckily no-one hit me.
Lutz @ Simrace.tv says he'll upload the streams on Monday, so you'll have to sit on your hands till then or....*gasp*...GO OUTSIDE
No, I don't want to go to the other SIDE, I want to stay here.
Quote from wildstyle :Beautiful overlays on the stream, guys. And nice commentating too.

This. I was much impressed, but then again that is often to be expected from NDR's events
I will wait 4minutes and not a moment less!
Quote from dekojester :Lutz @ Simrace.tv says he'll upload the streams on Monday.

On Monday.

Yes, wait for 24hours now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG