The online racing simulator
Snacks, any out of the ordinary ones?
(26 posts, started )
Bit of a random thread i know but its something to talk about i guess

I must admit, my other half introduced me to this one, and id never have put the 2 things together myself, but its really really good.

get 2 cream crackers, cover one in philadelphia (full fat original one) nice and thick covering, im talking at least 8mm thick, then coat the other in brussels pate, in the same sort of thickness, then press them together to make a cream cracker sort of sandwich.

mmmmmm!!

Anyone else got any other odd combos that are nice?
Dried Mango is the ****ing tits.
Get a piping hot cup of tea. The hotter the better.

Then get a penguin and bite the top and bottom off. The chocolate bar I mean, not the seabird.

Now use the penguin as a straw to suck up the tea, then bite into it. Melty chocolate awesomeness.
+ = crunchy delicious ice cream
Holy shit that sounds good.
#6 - JJ72
I think 90% of the stuff we get here is considered weird in your territory. Dried seasoned seaweed is aceeeee.
Just wait till all the Finns come in here and regale us with stories about the whole family pissing on a shark, burying it in the ground, then digging it up 6 months later and eating it.
#8 - amp88
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just wait till all the Finns come in here and regale us with stories about the whole family pissing on a shark, burying it in the ground, then digging it up 6 months later and eating it.

Hey, that's offensive! You're talking about Icelandic people!

On topic, try stirring some strawberry jam into vanilla ice cream.
Marshmellows in chocolate ice cream? Chocolate Chip bagels toasted are pretty good too! Really any chocolate based candy in ice cream does wonders.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just wait till all the Finns come in here and regale us with stories about the whole family pissing on a shark, burying it in the ground, then digging it up 6 months later and eating it.

Do not try to make it sound stranger than it really is.
Poo in a cup and eat it

:nurse: :nurse: :trophy:
  • 1 x slice of salami
  • 1 x cherry tomato
Wrap tomato in salami, and pop it in your mouth (close your lips to avoid tomato explosion). Yummy. Repeat several times.

Then, for dessert...
  • 2 x Giant Cadbury Buttons
  • 1 x Strawberry.
Make a 'sandwich' with the above, and pop it in your mouth.
Quote from tristancliffe :

Make a 'sandwich' with the above, and pop it in your mouth.

and now what?

you can try "quavers" and tomato sauce. is a really good combo, better than you expect
My all time fav snack, Chicken Paste on toast

Quote from Intrepid :Dried Mango is the ****ing tits.

Are you ****ing kidding me?
It's like having someone take a mega dump in your mouth. And it's not the ordinary dump, this one is the sunday horror dump, the ones that make you prey to god that you never will drink and eat kebab again, the sort that make you cry in agony while giving birth to antichrist itself through your ****, the ones that makes you want to rather give birth to a baby through your **** than taking that dump..

Hear this my friend, and listen well,
I ****ING HATE DRIED MANGO!

On a side note:
Normal vanilla ice cream + peanuts (+ m&m and other choclate sorts) :yummi:
Grab 2 slices of bread.
Put apple spread all over the bottom boy.
Add cheese.
Put other slice of bread on top.
This is the tits.
Quote from jaws99 :My all time fav snack, Chicken Paste on toast

Grill it like you would cheese on toast. Similar one to that is pate on toast and then grilled.

I recently discovered peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Yum.
Anyone tried this? Everyone around me didn't believe it was good until they tried.

+

Sweet chili sauce.

Make sure to get the Super chips. Regular chips is shit. The kind of chili sauce used is important for the overall experience btw.

Dip and eat.
Quote from beefyman666 :I recently discovered peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Yum.

Banana and ready-salted crisps is amazing.
Quote from beefyman666 :Grill it like you would cheese on toast. Similar one to that is pate on toast and then grilled.

I recently discovered peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Yum.

OT: Your avatar just won best of 2012
Not sure if it qualifies as "out of the ordinary", but I like cinnamon toast.
1. Grab some slices of bread
2. apply butter
3. apply sugar and cinnamon powder
4. toast it
5. ???
6. profit
Peanut-butter, chocolate spread and butter toast, mmm
I like eating ice cream while rolling in the snow naked.
well who doesn't?

Not really a snack, but I like bread with camenbert cheese and cranberry jam.

btw, when i was very young I sometimes made myself mustard sandwiches, like I had seen kids do on Sesame Street. Didn't knew the concept of peanut butter (almost unheard of here) back then

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG