The online racing simulator
How old is your team?
(49 posts, started )

Poll : When is your team founded? How old is it?

founded in 2004 and still running
founded in 2006 and still running
founded in 2005 and still running
founded in 2003 and still running
other, plz post Smile" />
founded earlier and still running
founded in 2002 and still running
How old is your team?
Hey guys, i am quite curious about the LFS-Community-Factor and how long teams really exist in LFS. Do they last only 2 weeks or do they last for 1 year, or maybe are there some teams out there which are actually older then the game itself.
Massive Racing is a Dutch Live for Speed racing team. The team is established in June 2003 in the demo period of Live for Speed.

MRNL
#3 - _rod_
[noobs] Founded in may/june 05,on s1 demo, latter on it came to s2 servers, and i think we will stay for much longer
#4 - Nobo
2006 and "still" running, you know that m8!
#5 - Tukko
SCCC - South City Cab Company

founded in 2004 and still running.. forever

www.sccabco.com
Not everybody is in a team so maybe add an option like "not in team"!!
What about just not voting?

(On topic: See Tukko's post )
Quote from zeugnimod :What about just not voting?

(On topic: See Tukko's post )

I voted other... There's nothing there that says only vote if you're in a team!
Common sense? The vote is about teams.
Quote from zeugnimod :Common sense? The vote is about teams.

But it is a general post and improvements are always welcome, are they not?
Big improvement, if you vote here, that you arent in a team.
Well, if the pool is about how old your team is and you don't have one whats the point...oh, well, never mind plah.
esteblished in 1998 as SAS Quake Clan and since May 2002 named as Fragmaster (FM) and still running!

P.S.: i think this threat is only for teams not single drivers
Quote from Blackout :Well, if the pool is about how old your team is and you don't have one whats the point...oh, well, never mind plah.

plah 2
Quote from zeugnimod :Big improvement, if you vote here, that you arent in a team.

Well it would be interesting to know who out of everybody here is actually in a team! Back off...
Quote from Ecret666 :esteblished in 1998 as SAS Quake Clan and since May 2002 named as Fragmaster (FM) and still running!

This is the time when the noobs speak out!! :ices_rofl
Quote :Originally Posted by Ecret666
esteblished in 1998 as SAS Quake Clan and since May 2002 named as Fragmaster (FM) and still running!

This is the time when the noobs speak out!! :ices_rofl

and the kids like is see!
Quote from Ecret666 :and the kids like is see!

In English please...
[OT] - Omega Team
founded in 2003 (26 december) and still running :spin:
{FIB} Racing is about 2 weeks old.

Growing strong with 5 members.
Oh forgot the subject because I was so stunned by the stypidy Flying Finn Racing, founded 2006....I think, yeah, something like that
Quote from Madman_CZ :Massive Racing is a Dutch Live for Speed racing team. The team is established in June 2003 in the demo period of Live for Speed.

MRNL

EagleRaceTeam founded September 2005...STILL FLYING STRONG!
Quote :Founded in 1996, many years before the earliest days of LiveForSpeed, the ZockerTempel was only a little Multi-Gaming clan, consisting of RedBull, Pommeskiller, Cucky and Sir Vukodlak.
But with the release the first 0.1 demo of LiveForSpeed, the count of Members grew more and more, like the popularity of this wonderful racing experience - LFS.
On Tuesday evening, 10.04.03, the ZT leaders decided to thread the only path into the future, without any stop: to live for speed until the end of time.
With every new member and every glorious victory, ZT got more and more known in the LFS community, and now the ZockerTempel is one of the established and well known teams in the LFS circuit.

The philosophy of our team is having fun on the track - the victory is not the only thing that counts. Fairness and clean racing is the key to have long nights full of real racing experience :-)

Zocker Tempel Racing team
[dSRC] - digiServ Racing Club was founded in late April 2004 by Ian.H and tinyk.

How old is your team?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG