The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
What?
No i meant spelling, in most Balkan countries that is brilliantly handled, I is pronnounced as I, not AY, EY, AI.. or something. How do you pronounce your nickname? You say BLU, not BE - EL - YOU .. flame.. catch my drift..
Quote from Boris Lozac :No i meant spelling, in most Balkan countries that is brilliantly handled, I is pronnounced as I, not AY, EY, AI.. or something. How do you pronounce your nickname? You say BLU, not BE - EL - YOU .. flame.. catch my drift..

What you're saying is that English is retarded and has two alphabets, one name for each letter and then a separate unofficially recognized phonetical one?

Personally, in regards to language in general, I'm not ignorant so I can understand the opposite end of the stick but I'm still not sure what you mean by '99% of people don't know what it means'. I understand you were maybe saying that people don't understand how to open their minds to foreign tongue but just because one can't pronounce it doesn't mean they don't know what it means and all it means is the name of a city.
I meant many people don't understand that there are languages out there where you pronnounce just like it's written.. When i heard there are "spelling contests" i lold so hard..
Well people assume English is the best and go by that alot because it's the most commonly used language, but what they don't realize is it has so many flaws and contradictions to go by the laws of English you're doomed to failure.
What he is saying is that every letter of their respectable alphabet has it's proper sound to it fx: A, Bee, Cee, Dee, E, efff, gee, hage, I, Jay, Kay, El, Em, En, o, pee, queue, arrrr, es, tee... etc etc.

so if I was to something with pzdrova it would be Puzdrova, correct me if I'm wrong. But I never asked for this feel.
It isn't too difficult to pronounce a 'foreign' looking town name, if you struggle to pronounce it, wiki it and sometimes it'll have a 'listen' link where you can hear it being said - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubljana lə-yoob—lə-yanah as an example.

On topic: No proper snow forecast, just sleet, and cold. Though the clouds are looking mighty grey.

Edit: OK, it's snowing again, doubt it'll settle as the ground is very wet from rain last night. Gotta drive in this soon
Yay, snowfree.

And also yay for a track near me covered in snow.
and yay here as well, got some snow at least.
i hope it stays a lil bit as well, and doesnt melt right away after it stops snowing...
altough i do see why its bad for the casual driver...not even 1 min off the parking lot from work, i saw an accident...slow one tho
Attached images
snow.jpg
Hell yes..

Snow is almost gone here already.
50cm snow... F*ck no camera!
Quote from Stig209 :50cm snow... F*ck no camera!

lucky.. We have almost no snow.. like 5cm was one night but then it all went away again..
Enough snow here in Eastern Europe
Attached images
20121208_134053.jpg
Well rented a Corolla till my own car comes back

Had some fun in the snow!
DAFAQ IS THIS?
-16 °C, almost 50 cm snow ...

Quote from Dennis93 :Well rented a Corolla till my own car comes back

Had some fun in the snow!

Nice parking.
Theyr talking about huge snow,and villages covered in snow that it impossible to get there. wtf is this? where it is? im in the same country and its not big !
It's snowy here and still snowing!
Had some snow last week, then thaw and rain. Froze over again now, so everything is glazed over and plain dangerous. Not even fun to drive on, sailing out of control doing 5kph...
Well, we are getting bucketloads at the moment. They are predicting around 2ft of snow here today.

Good thing I picked up my new car yesterday. Rwd with LSD is mighty fun in these conditions! :-D
photo turned out a bit too dark, but we have quite big flakes here atm (only -1°C)

Attached images
schnee.jpg
Do you live with Josef Fritzl?
I guess Fritzl wouldn't have left you those nice big open-able windows
Nah, its the view from my desk at work.Getting here becomes more challenging every morning, quite a bit of ice on the streets, especially at traffic lights.
I want my snow back. I have just driven outside and,, well,, it is like summer here

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG