The online racing simulator
****ing about

snow doesnt make it impossbile, snow makes it even more fun!
except when ur riding a road bike (racing bike?).
then i understand
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :snow doesnt make it impossbile, snow makes it even more fun!
except when ur riding a road bike (racing bike?).
then i understand

You are all pansies!
I had some snow riding on my city bike last Friday.

It is kind of okay as long as you don't drop it, or have to brake hard.
Poor bike.
Dam dat gravity at upsidedown world
Quote from Chrisuu01 :You are all pansies!
I had some snow riding on my city bike last Friday.

It is kind of okay as long as you don't drop it, or have to brake hard.

the bikes im talking about are these:

not the regular bikes
i miss having a biking buddy
or time for that matter.....

but biking as a hobby or just to d*ck around? hobbyist here
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Thumbs up for the bike sh*t. I mean stuff. I'm a rider myself but unfortunately snow makes it impossible now. Looking forward for the spring.

i sold my fitbikeco a while ago for car parts. miss riding
I'm big sorry

@ summer
Attached images
IMG_5762+.jpg
"Um etwas zu tun, muss man es sehr lieben. Um etwas zu lieben, muss man bis zur Verrücktheit daran glauben."
Attached images
163355_558013490879278_506894598_n.jpg
Warum sprichst du nicht bayrisch,eh? Turist...
Quote from undertaker00 :"Um etwas zu tun, muss man es sehr lieben. Um etwas zu lieben, muss man bis zur Verrücktheit daran glauben."

Why is there pubic hair all over your face, toni?
Quote from undertaker00 :"Um etwas zu tun, muss man es sehr lieben. Um etwas zu lieben, muss man bis zur Verrücktheit daran glauben."

lijepe pločice
gtfo..

share some love for xmas...

and u rev, dont start again...if u dont want another epic fail like on fb

Quote from undertaker00 :gtfo..

share some love for xmas...

and u rev, dont start again...if u dont want another epic fail like on fb

That wasn't even a fail. I was totally comfortable with it
mfw there's a hole in my shirt.

New Years Eve, unofficial HTID pre-party in our mates hotel, this would have been at about 6pm roughly, one of those sudden quick quick all get in close its time for a group photo moments, no warning, i was mid lyric as well, plus although i recognised his face, i wasnt really sure who the camera guy was or why he was there, turns out that HTID had got wind of our little shindig and sent him, one of the official Hardcore Till I Die photographers lol.

I came off after my set, showered changed and ready to go to the main event, about 10pm on NYE, then this crazy lady with candy and medusa style multi coloured hair swept in and ended up in my picture, but its ok, its my girlfriend

Gatecrasher birmingham, new years day, after quite a large amount of beer on NYE and quite a small amount of sleep after it finished at 6am, i however missed the 6am til 10am afterparty and took a power nap instead, shower, change, then out to this for 12 midday and straight back on it, lets get to the rave get to the bar, was about 9pm new years day evening when this was taken, i was, for the want of a better word, FU**ED! :drunk::tired:
I look as if im fully energised, but it really is an illusion of motivation, at this point i didnt want to be there anymore, all i wanted was to eat fried chicken and to sleep for about 15 hours, which is near enough what i did soon after lol

Attached images
htid.jpg
htid2.jpg
crasher.jpg
Because I can....took this last Sunday at work...unfortunately my arms aren't long enough to really see my working area, and I cba to see if my iPad camera has a timer feature.

Yes, master control at a tv station is usually dark
Attached images
photo.JPG
Basic's over, yay! Been accepted to Lithuanian Air Force today, gonna be watching airplanes on radar. Starting in about a month. I'll see if this will be any fun.

G36's on safe, lol.
Attached images
IMG_4612.JPG
you guys have cooler rifles than we have : (
Congratulation! Hope you find it entertaining - I at least did find most of my time in the army education and fun

j-sgt. fuse is not amused

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG