The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
He lost his license & you lost your engine.. what a pair.
bffs<3
Me doing trackday @ Zolder.

My edited version.

Say, do you have a 'Race' setup and drift setup for that beast scrab?
Not really actually. It just decreased the front camber as much as possible (because wider track in front gives allot of camber) and put 4 good semi-slicks on it. For some better grip, could've used some negative camber in the back. (now almost at 0)

But it was fun

Now need new brakes. Going to put M3 brakes with uprated pads and discs i there and uprated 325i discs in the back.
So my stereo stopped turning on a few days ago, and since i don't really listen to music in the car much i got rid of everything, everything stereo related has been completely removed (Speakers/Amp/Deck/All wiring)

Neatened up all the wiring under the dash as the previous owner butchered it, Put on the new gearknob (Billet alluminium cylinderish style)

Seats are extremely heavy...buckets are on the too buy list!

Was that picture taken with a potato?
instagram yeeeew
Klutch failure
Those wheels might look good on a Wartburg, but they aren't doing it for me on a BMW :P
Borbet A + E30 is a classic combo!

I like it

But, remove the hubcaps, looks so much better without them imo (makes the wheel look a bit wider/deeper)

I've ordered some Falken winter tyres for the daily... My POS shit tyres are not trustable anymore :P.
Hope I have them tomorrow, need to go to Germany on sunday...
Quote from RevengeR :..they aren't doing it for me on a BMW :P

Classic or not, I agree..

EDIT - I think because they remind me of those horrid rims people always seem to put on old VW's (like the one's we saw go from primer grey to blingbling two-tone awhile back :shrug
Frozen. Mom's Yaris in the bg.
Attached images
IMG_20121206_090910.jpg
Don't know if frozen...

The good thing is when I need to drive my car I wipe some snow off the roof, clear the driver side door of 75cm thick powder, sit in, start the engine and go. This procedure didn't quite work with all the other cars I had...

greetz

der butz
Attached images
snooow.jpg
That sounds like the MX-3 method.. except I've realized I'm typically the a-hole with mountains of snow flying off my roof due to lack of clearing it manually either/just hitting the lights, door & windshield. :o (which I've been told can actually get you a ticket here) Knock on wood, (despite Sandy's early efforts), it's looking like possibly another easy winter this go-round!
I dropped my phone, camera doesnt like me now.
Finally got round to fitting the M3 splitter

Tasteful, me likey but needs moar low I'm afraid :} just 20mm or so
The underside scrapes over all speedbumps as it is with a 40mm drop on Eibach springs, any lower would be awful!
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
this is the season when men dread buying a fwd. i know that feel bro. we're missing out
Well, it ain't so bad actually, I have fitted up summer tires on the back for fun, goes not so far from rwd.
This isn't my picture, but it's my car. 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. Except mine doesn't have those goofy lookin sideskirts on it.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG