The online racing simulator
another one waiting too
I'm still checking every few months as well.

Quote from _rod_ :Still Here! I still hope to see the physics/s3! I check the forums every now and them. Shame i havent seen many of the old [noobs] suckers around here. I really miss the glory days!

Quote from zeugnimod :I'm still checking every few months as well.

Holy mother of god, 13 000 posts, that was a huge part of your life here.
Quote from Mysho :Holy mother of god, 13 000 posts, that was a huge part of your life here.

Yeah, it kinda was.

Maybe it becomes just that again when S3 arrives.
Still lurk, waiting for the rallypack. And Scirocco. And Rockingham.

My DFP is now gathering dust on the shelf, and will be until a new track is released
Still lurking I read more of the funny pictures (though most are not that funny any more) than I do the main forum

Hello all you old schoolers

Especially you 3J

SD.
Still alive. Still full of sadness.
Quote from Flotch :I still wait too ... and physics update too ...

I can admit that some screenshots/vids of S3 could interest me if by chance Eric would like to share any in these Christmas days ... agood reason to stay close to the forum ...

I put money on seeing Santa 1st.
Just logged in now, the first time since 19th June 2011!

Shame to see no major updates and what ever did happen to the Vw S?
#61 - priv
haha jo still looking around every couple of days
but long time not played
greeetz
let's all hope that we will have a surprise for this christmass
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm still checking every few months as well.

nice seeing you still around here! who knows, maybe s3 will bring us from the dead! rsrsrs
When I picked up LFS I was 11 years old. Man, back then updates were so common, I was thinking "How far is this game going to go before I get to to college?" What do you know, I'm in college now and, for better or for worse, not much has really changed.
Quote from Dennis93 :Please tell me you have been playing since 03 on demo or something.

You've seen nothing of LFS if you joined this family in 07.

just to soothe you, this is my second account. the first, Execution Style was abandoned after some other people started using it and so I asked the devs to ban it

I guess my real forum join date for that one is 31st March 2004 so I reserve the right to feel old skool! yeah! I just got a bit of nostalgia reading in this thread about the days you had to earn 500 points to unlock the XRT. I still remember driving down the straight at blackwood and feeling the power and speed of that turbo through my mouse... ahhhhh yeahh!

I showed the nice wood cockpit I built to my family when they visited in november. my brother and step dad liked the sim so much they started talking about building their own right away. LFS is still being discovered by the next generation of old skoolers I think!
Quote from Kencan :Yep, still lurking! And I have to say, "Wow!" at the amount of former teammates that are posting here. Good on you guys!

wow, no kidding! I still get a kick out of seeing the old NASSA ppl post stuff. where did the time go. ah well may we meet again in leagues or something!
Quote from _rod_ :nice seeing you still around here! who knows, maybe s3 will bring us from the dead! rsrsrs

I'm pretty sure that A LOT of people will come back for at least a few weeks when S3 finally arrives, even if it is in 5 years.
Not sure if i'm in the kool category oldskool, but i'm still here, still occasionally enjoying my time with LFS and posting stuff.
Bring back Cyber racing!
Still here !! I miss the time when we were fighting on rallycross demo servers on S1 and the begin of S2... (Nettika and Airattack servers if my memory is good).

Who remember names like BMW M5, The Stig, X-Asus, Sponk, ...?
And teams like FBUT, JointStars, Magic Turtles (not so far from now for that one )

I first played LFS in summer 2002, then only join the forum in 2005 !
This post bring me some nice memories

Btw, as always, sorry for my bad english
These kids...
Long time lurker here, at least weekly forum visits and not even 100 posts in 9 years!
Quote from Forbin :I pop into the forum once in a while. The last time I raced LFS seriously was 2008, and I may never be that serious about a video game ever again.

At this point, if I want to race, I'll do it for real in my preferred 2-wheel format.

I actually just got back from a cruise. Anyways I re installed it on this computer about 3 months ago. I fiddle with it here and there and come to the forums to stir up Racer X NZ.
heck, I don't even use the wheel when I do play anymore.
Sorry, but after spending between an hour and an hour and a half in gridlock each way to work, the LAST thing I want to do is play a racing game.

"At this point, if I want to race, I'll do it for real in my preferred 2-wheel format."
I converted to hardcore rider after gasoline shot to 4 bucks a gallon around 2006-7
I ride a Valkyrie. It out chromes a hog and outruns a crotch rocket

TO be honest though I am kinda thinking maybe something will come about soon. It's going to be 10 years. I guess I'll get S3 when it does come out,
I'll have grand kids (literally) by then.
You guys all look like vaginas.

Any 'oldskool'(lol) racers still visit these forums
(277 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG