The online racing simulator
It looks possible in the second variant =)))

http://www.totalcarcrashes.com/wp-co...crash_0194.jpg

But driver will feel yourself some uncomfortable I think =))

P.S. Pitstop looks some strange for me, because it's impossible to repair car in 50 seconds.
kudos, Scawen. mad respect for a dev willing to raise the bar on what the user base (fan base?) can expect in terms of responsiveness.

oh and isn't it true that no news is good news? after all these years this is the first time I've witnessed the forums getting hot about problems getting online in LFS
Quote from ACCAkut :pretty sure that is has been like this forever, and that Scawen explained it once, has something todo with problems of the deformation physics, setup changes can't be applied to a car with deformation.

If I understand you correctly, suspension damage and deformation is a direct manipulation of values, rather than damage beeing an addition to the initial value?
Quote from Litro :cargame.nl, dats why it doest save clean lap !cl times in new patch?

Well not because of the LFS patch or LFSWorld but purely this Airio website error. There is a lot of communication between Airio InSim<->stats.airio.eu which fails now, its not only LFS experience index communication which fails.

Will get fixed in the end. Little patience
Hi guys,

I look after the AA demo servers now along with rane_nbg, but as far as I know nobody is maintaining Airio other than EQWorry himself. He doesn't appear much online any more so nobody really knows whether he will fix some of the issues or not. I will try and get a message to him but he doesn't usually respond.
Scawen:

I was driving at TC City Driving today, left the pc and came back, I saw that I got idle kicked, the replay auto saved, and than I got the following message:

> Local :
TIMER BOUNDED

What that means? Screenshot attached.
Attached images
Local timer bounded.jpg
has anyone noticed that poeples flags next they names are really mesed up
Quote from Franky.S :has anyone noticed that poeples flags next they names are really mesed up

on the forum? They're fine for me. Delete your cookies might be some stuff left from when the servers went down. They were all funky for me during that.
great job scawen, but pcars, rf2 working more faster than you.

new aditional content??? when
Quote from Retamosa :great job scawen, but pcars, rf2 working more faster than you.

lol, in that games more than 1 programmer and the same thing with budget, pcars have 4kk but lfs... much smaller
Quote from rockclan :Thats a bug in Linux using Wine.

I'm not hosting, I'm playing and using Windows 7.

And I can't remember any mayor time changes on my PC today.

New timer bounding help also in many situations on Windows, I see no reason to remove it
Quote from Retamosa :great job scawen, but pcars, rf2 working more faster than you.

I guess a good answer (as usual) would be: when it is ready

Anyway, good to see something new in LFS department.
It's still a lot of fun, my second best simracing title (just after iRacing).
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :New timer bounding help also in many situations on Windows, I see no reason to remove it

Timer bounding is a double edged sword. It fixes problems where the reported time value suddenly jumps when it shouldn't (WINE bug). On the other hand it creates a new problem when the time jump actually happens (rocklan's problem). I guess that only time will show if LFS should keep this workaround.
I'm uncertain how big a problem it would be to implement, but perhaps a server-side option to switch this workaround on/off might be considered for a future update?
Quote from Hector_UA :and the same thing with budget, pcars have 4kk but lfs... much smaller

Which is the own choice, pcars has proven that there is a lot of money in the market if needed.

LFS roadmap seems to stay small / exclusive, we have to accept that or go do something else. Simple.
Quote from rockclan :Scawen:

I was driving at TC City Driving today, left the pc and came back, I saw that I got idle kicked, the replay auto saved, and than I got the following message:

> Local :
TIMER BOUNDED

What that means? Screenshot attached.

A local TIMER BOUNDED should only happen on Windows if LFS was starved of CPU for >6 seconds afaik. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1743340#post1743340
As you were away from the PC at the time, it's hard to know exactly what happened.

LFS uses a timer that should never jump in time. WINE's implementation of that timer is wrong and it can jump, which is the WINE bug.
Still interesting to know on what time this exactly happened. Check replay?
0.6E has been having huge connectivity issues for me. It's the first patch I've ever had issues with. I seem to be getting disconnects at peak player hours. It even seems to cripple my entire home internet. Is it transferring data differently across the server? It seems when I ask on the servers I'm the only one with issues, but it's weird nothing else has changed in my house?
E: nvm
Could you guys please stop asking about new content, because this thread will close soon? If you want to ask something about new content, tyre physics you have [Merged] Questions regarding LFS development thread. This thread is about new patch 0.6E and new multiplayer system, so please stay ontopic.
grrrreeeeaaat work, guys !!!
LFS for president !

Pcars & rfactor2 has no good physics maybe they make somethink wrong
Quote from Xenix74 :Pcars & rfactor2 has no good physics maybe they make somethink wrong

If you seriously think rf2 has 'no good physics' you make everything wrong. I bet you have never driven rf2

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG