IMG_20121202_171556.jpg
IMG_20121202_172808.jpg
Yeah....
I guess I'll never follow that trend.
Why do you post that ugly sh't here..
Quote from Dennis93 :Yeah....
I guess I'll never follow that trend.

Just like no fap october?
Quote from RevengeR :Just like no fap october?

Why don't they do something incredible like no breathe August or something so we could get rid of these fools.
Quote from Dennis93 :Why don't they do something incredible like no breathe August or something so we could get rid of these fools.

I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of time.
My first and only sunglasses in 25 years. Bought for 5€ from a turkish bloke in Italy. Good deal I made
Attached images
WP_000570.jpg
Raybenni or Rayberry?
That was a real good deal. A friend of mine bought Cradnra glasses in Barcelona for 10€...
Quote from matijapkc :That was a real good deal. A friend of mine bought Cradnra glasses in Barcelona for 10€...

Yeah, and they are real just as the tits of a thai prostitute.
I bought my glasses at a market in Italy for 5euros. Quality product, my eyes hurt after 10 minutes, followed by headache. I guess it was a great deal.
copys can be awful... bought rayflectors from chemical records, unbearable to drive with them on. You can't even see all the shit that's happening around you, something is very distractive with those glasses.
-
(undertaker00) DELETED by Flame CZE : 18+ content
Flame Nooooo! You dick! Don't ruin my chance to get a boner
(Refering to post above)
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :copys can be awful... bought rayflectors from chemical records, unbearable to drive with them on. You can't even see all the shit that's happening around you, something is very distractive with those glasses.

I'm not a big fan of shades, so don't think I'll wear it so much it would hurt my eyes.
What's really fascinating is that my roommate was the one who didn't make it home.
Attached images
1207122301_01.jpg
I find this easy to masturbate to.
damn
i like it

Finally got round to doing this...

Me, my mum and girlfriend, i'll let you decide which is which.
Your mom looks pretty young. But your GF is pretty grey. Maybe you can label the pic?

Me being all sexy bastard.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG